Beginning of my journey

bibkukiindianhotwife

Mar 17, 2018
Me and my husband were married around 6 years by that time. We are pretty kinky about our sexual interests tho we had discussions around opening our marriage for spice up sex life but i never believed that and that too with his cousin. We were in NewYork that time and his cousin was in Toronto, he had a nasty divorce and haven’t been dating in a long time. After the divorce was finalized he wanted to move from TO and my husband helped him move to NYC, to settle up he started staying with us, one night we were drinking at our place. It was pretty late at night, light music, we were pretty tipsy, when my husband ask me to dance with him, so we were dancing and after sometime my husband ask him to made us another drink as he came with those he ask him to dance with us, which was not odd as we have danced before in clubs, while dancing my husband started to push me more on him, and as i was facing him back i can feel both of them almost all over me. My husband starts to make out and i was shy, he said don’t be shy to me and then look at him and say bro you don’t feel shy too. Next thing i know is they sandwiched me and we danced sometime i can feel they are getting hot, my husband sat on the couch while i was still dancing when he pushed his hand inside my top. My husband said “tonight we begin that journey kuki” “show him a good time”. So our journey started. Till date i am splitting my time between them in a week. Thanks for hearing my story.

Me and my husband were married around 6 years by that time. We are pretty kinky about our sexual interests tho we had discussions around opening our marriage for spice up sex life but i never believed that and that too with his cousin. We were in NewYork that time and his cousin was in Toronto, he had a nasty divorce and haven’t been dating in a long time. After the divorce was finalized he wanted to move from TO and my husband helped him move to NYC, to settle up he started staying with us, one night we were drinking at our place. It was pretty late at night, light music, we were pretty tipsy, when my husband ask me to dance with him, so we were dancing and after sometime my husband ask him to made us another drink as he came with those he ask him to dance with us, which was not odd as we have danced before in clubs, while dancing my husband started to push me more on him, and as i was facing him back i can feel both of them almost all over me. My husband starts to make out and i was shy, he said don’t be shy to me and then look at him and say bro you don’t feel shy too. Next thing i know is they sandwiched me and we danced sometime i can feel they are getting hot, my husband sat on the couch while i was still dancing when he pushed his hand inside my top. My husband said “tonight we begin that journey kuki” “show him a good time”. So our journey started. Till date i am splitting my time between them in a week. Thanks for hearing my story.
Beautiful