Best New Years Yet

It has been our tradition for 21 years now that we celebrate New Years at home with a guy or two.

The first time was in 2002. We lived in an apartment and our neighbor was a single guy. He had mentioned he had no big plans so we invited him over after we put the kids to bed. A few glasses of wine later and he was fucking Lisa senseless as the ball dropped. Just like that a tradition was born.

Last night was not a disappointment. We bought new sectional furniture back in the summer specifically because it has a huge ottoman that my wife could not resist pointing out would be fun to get fucked on. So last night I sat on the couch and watched as she knelt doggy-style on the ottoman, one guy gripping her hips and pounding away at her cunt while the other held her head and face-fucked her while the countdown was happening on TV.

Thirty seconds into the New Year the guy fucking her came in her. As soon a he pulled out I moved in and arriving cleaned her some. The guy in her mouth pulled her away from me, rolled her to her back and buried his cock in her. While he fucked her I turned my attention to the first guy and gently sucked his cock and cleaned him. When the second guy came in her I returned back to her and began to deep clean her while she sucked his cock.

After a few more drinks the second guy felt inspired to fuck her again which inspired the first guy to take another turn as well.

I can't think of a better way to start every year.