Best time to become a bull

I fucked my first wife at 19. I was working at a house doing repairs to the hvac system and when I was done I told the home owner I would be right back in to get my work ticket signed. When I walked back in he told me to come to into the living room cause he had a tip for me, when I walked in his wife was naked in heels, I was caught off guard. She was in her 40’s. I felt weird but was extremely hard at the same time. He told me she was my tip. I was frozen wasn’t sure exactly what to do. I had never heard about this life style before. She came over to me and undid my pants she led me to the sofa . He sat down on a chair next to us and undressed. She climbed on top and rode me while he stroked his cock. After a few min I told her I was going to cum. She continued to ride. Me and I exploded in her.

I fucked my first wife at 19. I was working at a house doing repairs to the hvac system and when I was done I told the home owner I would be right back in to get my work ticket signed. When I walked back in he told me to come to into the living room cause he had a tip for me, when I walked in his wife was naked in heels, I was caught off guard. She was in her 40’s. I felt weird but was extremely hard at the same time. He told me she was my tip. I was frozen wasn’t sure exactly what to do. I had never heard about this life style before. She came over to me and undid my pants she led me to the sofa . He sat down on a chair next to us and undressed. She climbed on top and rode me while he stroked his cock. After a few min I told her I was going to cum. She continued to ride. Me and I exploded in her.
Nicee how many more couples have you fucked now?

I started at 19 also. Seduced by one of my old high-school teachers while doing landscaping at her house. I fucked her all summer. She taught me a lot and I had a lot of firsts with her. Got into swinging later in my 20s. Back into hotwives in my late 30s. Now pretty much look for it exclusively. It's almost impossible to find a couple wanting an exclusive male to join them locally.

I started at 19 also. Seduced by one of my old high-school teachers while doing landscaping at her house. I fucked her all summer. She taught me a lot and I had a lot of firsts with her. Got into swinging later in my 20s. Back into hotwives in my late 30s. Now pretty much look for it exclusively. It's almost impossible to find a couple wanting an exclusive male to join them locally.
Thank you. I feel like I want to start in my 20s and stop at 24 as I also don’t my Dating live to be ruined