Best WiFi camera for viewing wife’s sessions.

Sashaskye

Looking for a great camera to watch my wife’s escapades. I would need WiFi, great zoom, pan, tilt, discreet (not a hidden camera as we know that is illegal but not a movie production size). Her bf will know it’s there but we don’t want it in his face. More like a security or baby monitor size. I will be watching from the spare bedroom while he stays over. There are so many out there and if someone had experience with one they really like it would be greatly appreciated.

Looking for a great camera to watch my wife’s escapades. I would need WiFi, great zoom, pan, tilt, discreet (not a hidden camera as we know that is illegal but not a movie production size). Her bf will know it’s there but we don’t want it in his face. More like a security or baby monitor size. I will be watching from the spare bedroom while he stays over. There are so many out there and if someone had experience with one they really like it would be greatly appreciated.
Wife and I just got a GoPro max and so far so good
Compatible with IPhone but you have to order the memory card with it on Amazon because it doesn’t come with one.

So....it sounds like Wyze got the delay problem fixed on the V3 cameras maybe? We are wanting to buy some for both at home and the beach, but have hesitated because of reviews where people complained about the 40 second delay between detection and connection.

Reactions: RedVixen_StagNC