Bi/gay sex years ago

Loridan

Couple
Gold
Mid 50s couple.
Way befor I knew my now wife.
Years ago, I was 20. Small party, got late, 3 guys, 2 girls still there, drinking moderate and smoking.
We're trying to talk the girls into kissing, they did. Next was try to get them topless then kiss. One says they will take tops off we we(guys) get naked. Soon we're all naked. We're trying to get the girls to kiss again. One girl says us guys need to suck each other's dicks. I was ready to leave. One guys says OK, I about died.
Dick sizes, I'm smallest, 6 ish, one guy is bigger, maybe 8, other guy is way bigger but the nerd type. Guys were very hesitant. Girl says she'll start, she goes down on middle guy for like 30 seconds. Big guy starts on middle guy for maybe 10 seconds. Girls say each guy needs to suck each other guy. I'm freaking out.
Big guy starts on me, 30 seconds maybe, moves to middle guy, probably a minute on him. Middle size guy starts on me, real quick I feel I'm ready to cum, I pulled his head off me. It's my turn, I start with middle size guy, I wasn't sure what to do but I put my mouth over it and just moved up and down. Then I moved to big guy, same thing but I could only get maybe 2 inches in my mouth. The girls LOVED watching. Big guy went back on middle guy, worked his dick for a while. Girl says make him cum, soon he's shooting into his mouth. One girl grabbed his head and frenched him like crazy.. The girls went wild. One girl went down on big guy and swallowed every drop, was hotter than hell. Other girl sucked me off. Each of us ended up fucking each girl. Was fun but I've never done anything like it since.