Bisexual wives?

I am surprised that more have not responded.. bit some women are reluctant to admit their bisexuality. For some the old anti-same-sex taboo still holds, at least publicly. Younger women are more open to declaring their enjoyment of other females sexually. Many older ones still prefer to keep it a secret.

Reactions: maiale1975
I really don’t think there is much of a reluctance or taboo to women being bisexual, especially to the women on here.This site is however full of bisexual men that want their wife’s to fuck other men and that maybe is the reason for your low turn out. I don’t currently look for women to play with but I have played with women in mffm’s and had a bisexual/lesbian relationship in high school
Very adorable to imagine all those women open to lesbian experimentations. This is a thrilling though for male imagination

I'm bisexual and have reached out to other girls on the site. I have shared pics of some of my experiences but, oddly enough, they really aren't very popular it seems. I enjoy girls, play with girls and sometimes go on dates with other girls or play as a "unicorn" or even let other wives pick me up for their husbands as "cuckcake" by luring me with the certainty of sex with them that inevitably turns out to also be playing with their husbands. There is a HUGE psychological barrier among women about actually having sex with other women, although I believe many and possibly most fantasize about it. It's kind of like playing with other guys though. Wives just can't get past the societal norms and fears of being "found out" so they don't go through with it. I believe most bi experiences happen "out of the blue" and are NOT planned in advance, at least in the beginning. It took me forever to finally fulfill my bisexual desires but I had the fantasies as a high school girl and tried on several occasions to act on them. I was just not successful for a number of reasons. My friend Cher in HS always wanted to have oral sex with me but I didn't want act on being orally bi-sexual with her. We played around for a number of years when I was in HS, I masturbated her, kissed her all around her pussy, etc but NEVER actually gave her oral. She always wanted to give me oral but I stopped her most of the time. We slept together naked all the time in those years and to be truthful, I sometimes acted like I was asleep and I let her give me oral. It was sensational but I had to just act like I didn't know it was happening. That was an odd situation. My soon to be husband finally got me to consent to taking her with me on a trip to Mendocino to scout out a Bed and Breakfast I was thinking about booking for my honeymoon. I decided I wanted to have my first experience. Unfortunately, she backed out for some reason and I ended up taking my sister along instead. Clearly, nothing was happening on that front! That trip did turn out to be one of the most influential on my sex life ever. It had nothing to do with my sister though.

The best oral sex I have ever had is from a sweet, married, younger girl who I see at lifestyle events every so often. For some reason, she cannot keep her face out of my pussy and she brings me such pleasure. Her husband is really hot and we normally play in a public area of the venue rather than in private. We always draw a crowd! lol Oddly enough, she rarely lets me give her oral, she just wants to give. I enjoy both though. Also, I meet many women who are "bi from the waist up" (enjoy kissing and breast play) but they will let me go down on them sometimes. It's interesting.

Mrs Hotwife