Bisexuell online jerk off slave

milkygirl

Couple
hi, who would like to be my online jerk slave here. I'm 42 years old, I only fuck with bbc or grandpas with huge cocks without a condom, I let strange men lick me clean and as a reward, they may suck my milk from my nipples while I jerk them to orgasm. love cum in all my holes. and likes to control men. I love to do prostate milking and dilator oragasmen, preferably with my fist in the ass or fuck men with a huge dog and horse dildo until the juice runs out of their small cock. You send me a picture or video of you and you will get one from me ,my face, how I get fucked by one of my bbc, how I milk my husband, or how I milk my tits and I always get a picture or video of you jerking off and cumming

Attachments

• 406_1000.jpg
    406_1000.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 111
The most popular cuckold forum on the web. We have thousands of members who are looking for cuckold relationships, advice, tips, and more. Our forum is full of interesting discussions and topics. We also have a section dedicated to bisexual cuckolding, which is a growing trend in the cuckolding community.

hi, who would like to be my online jerk slave here. I'm 42 years old, I only fuck with bbc or grandpas with huge cocks without a condom, I let strange men lick me clean and as a reward, they may suck my milk from my nipples while I jerk them to orgasm. love cum in all my holes. and likes to control men. I love to do prostate milking and dilator oragasmen, preferably with my fist in the ass or fuck men with a huge dog and horse dildo until the juice runs out of their small cock. You send me a picture or video of you and you will get one from me ,my face, how I get fucked by one of my bbc, how I milk my husband, or how I milk my tits and I always get a picture or video of you jerking off and cumming
You sound like my kinda girl

Hi, I am a married CUM eating man

Attachments

• IMG_20230712_081422_977.jpg
    IMG_20230712_081422_977.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 54
I’d love to suck those milk filled tits