Black bulls

I like more, big white dicks. But the black dicks, too, are good. Last I got caught, measuring 25 centimeters)
I'm from Russia, so I apologize if the interpreter translated badly)
;)

Reactions: bellaazz
I was blackmailed by a black guy into providing sex after he found some incriminating pictures of me.
That developed into him using me, becoming a master and sharing me.
Now I couldn’t live without him (and his demands)
He made me shave my pubic hair and have a “Queen of spades” logo above my pussy to show I’m his
xx

I was blackmailed by a black guy into providing sex after he found some incriminating pictures of me.
That developed into him using me, becoming a master and sharing me.
Now I couldn’t live without him (and his demands)
He made me shave my pubic hair and have a “Queen of spades” logo above my pussy to show I’m his
xx
It is a pity that I did not meet you first . I am a mature well educated and experienced master x

about 6 months ago my wife was blackmailed by a longtime friend who had some incriminating info on her. he blackmailed her into sucking his dick in our bathroom and making her record it on his phone for him to watch.

Reactions: Kingvar26
why don't you just tell him what you are doing? I would love hearing from my GF that she was fucking and blowing a couple of guys. I drive my GF to her bulls apt so they can fuck.

Honestly, it doesn’t make a difference to me. It’s all the same. If you’re good in bed you’re good. My bf on the other hand loves watching me with a bbc. I’ve only just gotten to my 4th bull who is black, but he prefers bbc for me.

Y
Honestly, it doesn’t make a difference to me. It’s all the same. If you’re good in bed you’re good. My bf on the other hand loves watching me with a bbc. I’ve only just gotten to my 4th bull who is black, but he prefers bbc for me.

Your 4th bull?
Did they pass you on?
Did you leave?
Did they discard you?
I’m enjoying bbc now from my master and from his brother
Lol
xx

Reactions: Lustforher
I love to see it myself
Lol
I love the contrast between black cock and my white pussy
It makes it doubly naughty somehow