Black dance hall where my wife was touched, groped and taken!

Smallfly

Couple
I used to bring my wife there to dance and play. Is a dancing hall where many pervert uncles, old men and a mixture of usually over 30s. For female, mostly were lonely housewives. Men would pay from US$2 per dance and they would walk around to pick and choose the ladies. Once the music started, the lights will be dimmed. Men got to hug, kiss, grope them, depending on the amount of money they paid the girls.

My wife was addicted to it. Whenever she in the high mood, we would go there to have some kinky fun. We would pretend to enter the club separately, so those men would thought she came alone. And I got to see my wife been hugged, groped and at times, her boobs came out and her panties were pushed aside or pull down. I would pretend to choose girls, by walking very near my wife so I could see clearer. I would just rub my cock thru my pants.

And if those men willing to spend on her, by buying her dance for many times, she would even allow them to finger her. And if they left the place together, I knew where there would be heading to! She told me that at times she was too horny when she was touched all over her body, they would proceed to his car or hotel to have a fun time!

I loved it there because it was very easy to have men hit on her and plus I got to see it clearly all their dancing action!

Screenshot_20240306_041212_Chrome.jpg

My ex-wife loved going to bars and taverns and dancing with guys who groped her and often took her home with them for sex
That is hot, my wife used to have a female friend who taught her about bi play and when they would go out her friend would make my wife take off her bra and panties and she would have her flash her pussy at guys or sit on bar stool and her friend would slide her skirt up and show off her pussy, or unbotton most of the bottoms on her blouse so her boobs were almost exposed, she liked making my wife expose her self to other ,en and some women too. Several times guys would hit on her or them or come and cop a feel. She loved the attention and they’d come home and tell me about it then we would all fuck. My wife told me a couple times her friend let some guys finger her and play with her boobs in a booth, she would get so wet. They would always come home so horny

lovely concept and great to let men access wife and pay for it. Never ler her go off alone outside the venue though. No fun in that for the hubbie
There were a period of time when we went there at least three times per week. After some time, I could even recognize her regulars. They usually danced with her for several songs in a row. If they went out, I would follow behind. She usually brought them to a nearby hotel, which was within walking distance.

It was exciting to watch them from behind. They usually hugged each other tightly. Sometimes, you could see the guy's hand non stop groping her ass. I would usually wait nearby downstairs, while they were enjoying in the room upstairs!

The waiting and imagination would always get me hard!

I have posted something like this in another thread regarding my exgf. She always wore short skirts or dresses and then we would go to a local night club that had a dimmed dance floor. She would have a couple of drinks first (Dutch courage) then she would go to the toilet up a step set of steps with always groups of guys waiting at the bottom and bring back her thong. I always knew she had taken them off because of the reactions of the guys at the foot of the stairs. She would put the thong in my pocket then head for the dance floor on her own. She would go into the crowded floor just enough for me to see her, but far enough so that other dancers couldn't see her antics. She danced VERY provocatively and would soon attract guys dancing with her. She would look at me with a very wicked smile and her hands would go behind her back. I would see her backing into one of the guys she was dancing with and the expression on the guys faces as she groped his cock and balls through his pants was priceless. Sometimes she would turn to face the guy and kiss him as he would grope her. if they were in the corner she would let him fingerfuck her as his arm would be hidden from sight. She would then come back to me and kiss me in front of the guy that had followed her and he would then walk away. Sometimes she would say in my ear "he has a nice cock, can I fuck him?". I obviously always said yes so I would either wave him to me or she would go bring him to me and I would explain that there was a quite park near to the club and we would meet him there. It always ended up in great fun with never an alternation. She would be happy, I was always happy and the guy, or guys, went home with empty sacks.
This is what she was like. Very tiny and extremely adventurous

Attachments

• File 00191 (1) (2).jpg
    File 00191 (1) (2).jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 70
  • 20211002_124102.jpg
    20211002_124102.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 48
  • file002069_1.jpg
    file002069_1.jpg
    525.6 KB · Views: 70
I have posted something like this in another thread regarding my exgf. She always wore short skirts or dresses and then we would go to a local night club that had a dimmed dance floor. She would have a couple of drinks first (Dutch courage) then she would go to the toilet up a step set of steps with always groups of guys waiting at the bottom and bring back her thong. I always knew she had taken them off because of the reactions of the guys at the foot of the stairs. She would put the thong in my pocket then head for the dance floor on her own. She would go into the crowded floor just enough for me to see her, but far enough so that other dancers couldn't see her antics. She danced VERY provocatively and would soon attract guys dancing with her. She would look at me with a very wicked smile and her hands would go behind her back. I would see her backing into one of the guys she was dancing with and the expression on the guys faces as she groped his cock and balls through his pants was priceless. Sometimes she would turn to face the guy and kiss him as he would grope her. if they were in the corner she would let him fingerfuck her as his arm would be hidden from sight. She would then come back to me and kiss me in front of the guy that had followed her and he would then walk away. Sometimes she would say in my ear "he has a nice cock, can I fuck him?". I obviously always said yes so I would either wave him to me or she would go bring him to me and I would explain that there was a quite park near to the club and we would meet him there. It always ended up in great fun with never an alternation. She would be happy, I was always happy and the guy, or guys, went home with empty sacks.
She filipino or Thai? Thanks for your exciting post

Wow what a great guy to share your sexy wife with others. I’m so happy my man is a lot like you, except he usually wants to join them when they take me.