Black stud seeking horny wife.

tical27

Male
Gold member
Verified
Nov 13, 2016
Fairfield, Connecticut
Black Bull assertive and dominant seeking discrete wife of couple for possible long-term relationship. Please understand the dynamics of this situation. I'm well versed and experienced. Very Patient will move at your pace. I would prefer a new wife or couple seeking an introduction to this life-style. I'm 100 percent clean with no drama or foolishness attached. I seek a regular normal couple with a submissive wife looking to borden their horizon with another man. I'm not seeking the ken and Barbie type. I prefer a cerebral and physical relationship... Chemistry is the key. And yes I'm very passionate. Not seeking to degrade your character. The perfect wife would be the shy Soccer mom type that no one would ever suspect. What we do behind closed doors shall remain their. We all have personal lives to protect. Last when replying please change the subject to Othello along with details about yourself. And what your seeking. If you don't follow all above I will not reply. I will be glad to exchange pics and details about my myself after contact. Thanks for reading. I'm hoping to find tangible people not seeking to play games or waste time. kik judon87

Reactions: 4aBULL
water tight last nite https://.....com/?authkey=!AHbIveLA...EAC9!4771&parId=4E948797025AEAC9!2193&o=OneUp

we may be in touch later on this summer/early fall. we're in the boston area, south shore.