Black wife cuckold , only fans

Conkman

Couple
Sep 16, 2020
Georgia Carolina area
So I’ve made some post a while back . Me and the wife have been through some ups and downs but doing cuckold/hot wife has been so fun. I was wondering if people would be interested in watching me and my wife cuckolding me or just videos with me and her. I know you don’t see many black woman in cuckold . This is what you will see, so if anyone shows interest then let me know. I wanna see how many people would be interested in us doing a only fans?

Attachments

• DD84392E-6DAD-4925-BB6B-D2B36667BBDE.jpeg
    DD84392E-6DAD-4925-BB6B-D2B36667BBDE.jpeg
    84 KB · Views: 360
  • 2DCB51E9-5A23-4B65-84D9-C1B042960D18.jpeg
    2DCB51E9-5A23-4B65-84D9-C1B042960D18.jpeg
    90.8 KB · Views: 342
  • C1F438C4-CB37-436D-8241-59E77BA7A2E3.jpeg
    C1F438C4-CB37-436D-8241-59E77BA7A2E3.jpeg
    657.2 KB · Views: 354
So I’ve made some post a while back . Me and the wife have been through some ups and downs but doing cuckold/hot wife has been so fun. I was wondering if people would be interested in watching me and my wife cuckolding me or just videos with me and her. I know you don’t see many black woman in cuckold . This is what you will see, so if anyone shows interest then let me know. I wanna see how many people would be interested in us doing a only fans?
Black women are by far my favorite

That’s sexy my guy

Reactions: Conkman
Very interested in seeing that! 😉

Reactions: Bobbybilly
Very Hott!

Reactions: Conkman
i love her ass heres a pic me and her i do photo work ever need any

Attachments

• B.jpg
    B.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 296
She’s gorgeoussssssss

I would definitely be interested. Not many black woman into cuckolding

I’d love to chat to u guys send me dm in convo

Yummy! That is one of my fantasies to meet a black hotwife!!