Blindfolded Fantasy

JayTee

Reaction score
Even though I have shared my hot wife many times over the years, she has never had sex blindfolded with an unknown guy.

I think it would be incredibly hot to bring a guy (or guys) to my waiting blind-folded wife in a hotel room. For her to be fucked and to never know who the guy(s) were.

I wonder what it would be like for my wife never knowing and the mystery of who she had such an intimate time with.

To take it to another level even ..... for my blind-folded wife to have sex with a man that knows her. Perhaps someone she might not consider fucking but ...... I think it's obvious what I mean.

Do any husbands or wives have any blind-folded stories they would care to share? I'd LOVE to hear them!

Even though I have shared my hot wife many times over the years, she has never had sex blindfolded with an unknown guy.

I think it would be incredibly hot to bring a guy (or guys) to my waiting blind-folded wife in a hotel room. For her to be fucked and to never know who the guy(s) were.

I wonder what it would be like for my wife never knowing and the mystery of who she had such an intimate time with.

To take it to another level even ..... for my blind-folded wife to have sex with a man that knows her. Perhaps someone she might not consider fucking but ...... I think it's obvious what I mean.

Do any husbands or wives have any blind-folded stories they would care to share? I'd LOVE to hear them!
Never done it and think it would be hot!

Reactions: btweets and JayTee
Yes we've done this a few times and it is very exciting not knowing who is fucking you even if afterwards you find out it was someone you've had sex with before.
On one occasion I was fucked by two guys and afterwards hubby wouldn't tell me who they were until months later. All he'd say was that I knew them but that I'd never had sex with them before.
The result was very exciting and every time I'd be chatting to a guy we knew, I'd get wet wondering if he'd fucked me. When I eventually found out it was a big surprise because I would never have guessed them. One was a neighbour and the other a guy we knew from the pub!

Yes we've done this a few times and it is very exciting not knowing who is fucking you even if afterwards you find out it was someone you've had sex with before.
On one occasion I was fucked by two guys and afterwards hubby wouldn't tell me who they were until months later. All he'd say was that I knew them but that I'd never had sex with them before.
The result was very exciting and every time I'd be chatting to a guy we knew, I'd get wet wondering if he'd fucked me. When I eventually found out it was a big surprise because I would never have guessed them. One was a neighbour and the other a guy we knew from the pub!
Sounds so incredibly hot and exciting! Thanks for sharing now it makes you feel.

I think that this is something that could happen by making it more comfortable for her. by maybe suggesting she does it with one of her past lovers, but she has to guess who it is without being able to see. she would probably be open to this since it sounds like fun. as time goes by it can progress. just don't break her trust. that will turn out bad.

That is my fantasy, to blindfold my wife and have her suck and be fucked by guys we both know

Her regular bull and I set that up one time with a guy I met just for that purpose - and she had never even seen him.

Her bull took her to a motel and checked them in while I was still at work, and gave me the room number. He tied her spread on the bed, blindfolded her and left the door barely open so I could come in quietly. I arrived shortly afterward, and enjoyed that she was there naked and helpless with another man enjoying her body (and she was obviously enjoying the experience). A few minutes later my new friend arrived and joined in. He and I were about the same size and both had a moustache so it was easy for him to not be noticed. We were careful to not both be close to her at the same time.

After a little while of her sucking his cock he came over to me and whispered that he was about to nut. I told him to go ahead - wherever he wanted. He went back to continue the blow job and pretty quickly came in her mouth. She swallowed - something she usually didn't do - so I knew she was extremely turned on.

Eventually, we were about to all get ready to leave so all three of us started kissing, fondling her. At times she had three mouths on her at the same time but it never even registered with her.

Afterwards, I took her to dinner and confessed that she had just fucked and sucked a total stranger, and swallowed his cum. She thought I was lying! She insisted that she knew my taste and couldn't be fooled. I eventually convinced her that it was all true.

A couple of days later we met the new guy for dinner. No sex, but she enjoyed meeting him. The next week I told her that he wanted to get with her again and we could meet at a motel after work. She agreed. What she didn't know was that I told him he could bring a friend - his wife's bull! My wife and I arrived after they had already checked in and she was totally surprised at the prospect of fucking a "new" stranger. It helped that he was good looking, a great guy, and had a very nice cock. I still remember her first words after seeing him - "I don't usually do this sort of thing"

That’s definitely one of my top favorite fantasies I have yet to pull off!

Reactions: JayTee

Yes, I was blind folded and fucked by my x and an unknown woman, it was pleasurable and pleasing but the feeling of that new tight pussy still have me wondering to this day.