Blond Hotwife and Mexican Stud Round 2

SexySWCPL

Couple
Jun 3, 2022
So it didn't take long for Round 2 between Helen and Alberto!

Early last week, Helen got a message from Alberto that he was going to be in town for one night. It was a day that Helen had to work, so she was already going to be downtown. She told me she wanted to meet up with him again and hopefully go all the way with him. I asked her if she could just get a pic or vid to show me and she said she would try. They decided to meet at the same place they had met before. Helen got there a little early. She flirted with the bartender, a guy in his 20's who she thought was cute, and it got her a little turned on. The bartender gave her his number and she's thinking about maybe hitting him up, but we'll see if anything comes of it.

But to get back to Alberto. He showed up a little late. He sat down and ordered a drink and said he only had about an hour and a half before he had to be somewhere. He had an AirBnB condo about a half mile away. He told her that he wanted to feed her again and she knew exactly what that meant. They finished their drink and left with the bartender giving her a smile and a nod as she walked out. Helen followed Alberto into the condo. She went right to the bathroom and spent a minute or so freshening up because she fully intended to get fucked.

When she walked out, Alberto was sitting on a sofa in the living room, fully clothed but his half hard cock was hanging out the fly of his pants and he had a wicked smile. She laughed and was like, "Oh really?" She got on her knees in front of him, still fully clothed, and wrapped her lips around his half hard cock and sucked it into her mouth without using her hands. She circled the head of his cock with her tongue, and he rolled his head back and let out a loud moan which turned her on even more. She handed him her phone and asked her to take a quick picture and he did. It took her less than a minute with her mouth to get his cock fully gorged. Unlike when she sucked him off in the car, she could take her time and give him a much better blowjob.

While she was sucking him off, Alberto reached down and started fondling her breasts with his hands and pinching her nipples through her shirt and bra. "I want to see them again." Not wasting any time, she pulled her shirt off and undid her bra, letting her 38DD's hang loose. Alberto pulled his pants and underwear off and sat back with big hard cock at full mast. Helen put on a little show for him, teasing her nipples and then finally licking and sucking them with her tongue. Alberto stroked his cock and watched her and told her how amazing she looked. Helen turned around, bent over and slowly pulled her pants off along with her panties and looking at Alberto stroke his cock from between her legs. She rubbed her pussy and spread her lips apart to show Alberto how wet she was. He stroked his hard cock and told her good her ass looked. He smacked her ass hard, making her yelp a little, and told her what a great ass she had for a white woman. Then he said, "Come on, baby, suck my cock more."

Hearing this from a guy she was really attracted to just made her more horny and wet. She said she wanted to make sure he remembered the blowjob she was about to give him. He had taken the rest of his clothes and now they were both naked. She said she got back in between his legs and admired his sexy body and big cock. She started by licking and sucking his chest and abs and rubbing her tits against his cock and balls. This made him moan and breathe deeply. She got more turned on by his taste and smell and licked and kissed down to between his legs. She cupped as much of his balls in her one hand and slowly jerked his cock with the other, looking up at him and taking in what she was doing to him. She said he was speaking both English and Spanish. "Si...yes...mmm...yes..."

Helen licked and kissed along his shaft and made her way down to his big balls. He kept them shaved and she really loved licking them, sucking them in her mouth and rolling her tongue around them while she worked his shaft with her hand. She licked under his balls and he lifted himself up so she could lick and kiss his taint, which drove him wild. She could see cum dribbling out of his cock so and went to work on his cock, sucking and licking the head until giving him two minutes of deep throat trying to stuff as much of his cock as possible. He asked her if she liked his big Mexican cock and and she answered the best she could with her mouth full. She fingered and played with her pussy while sucking him.

Helen could tell Alberto was close to cumming so she slowed down a little. She said his cock was leaking cum and she loved the taste of it. She straddled him and guided his cock towards her pussy and told him that she needed to get fucked. He pulled back and said he didn't have a condom but she told it was okay. She slowly lowered her pussy onto his cock, enjoying the first strange cock she's had in years in her pussy. Alberto pawed at her tits and sucked on her nipples while she slid up and down on his pole. It took about thirty seconds before she was cumming hard. When she calmed down a little, he picked her up and flipped her over and put her on her hands and knees on the couch and mounted her from behind. "It's my turn," he whispered in her ear and started pounding her hard doggystyle.

Alberto fucked her hard for a few minutes. He pulled her hair, choked her a little bit, and called her a white slut and kept asking her how much she liked his cock. She was on the verge of a huge orgasm when she felt something warm and hot on her back. Alberto had pulled out and shot a thick rope of cum up her back. Her roughly turned her over and blasted her in the face and mouth with the rest of his huge load saying, "Toma mi leche" (take my cum). He rubbed his cock and his cum all over face and then told her to clean his cock off with her mouth, which she willingly did.

Alberto went in the bathroom and came out and threw her a towel and told her he had to leave right away so she needed to get dressed. Helen felt satisfied and also felt like he had just used her like she wanted to be used. She came home and sucked my cock and told me everything that happened. Now that she's had Alberto, it's not as big a deal if she hooks up with him again and she still hasn't brought up a threeway with him or told him anything more. As far as he knows, he's just fucking some hot older blond married chick that worships his cock. In the meantime, she's been texting the young bartender, who is like half her age.

Early last week, Helen got a message from Alberto that he was going to be in town for one night. It was a day that Helen had to work, so she was already going to be downtown. She told me she wanted to meet up with him again and hopefully go all the way with him. I asked her if she could just get a pic or vid to show me and she said she would try. They decided to meet at the same place they had met before. Helen got there a little early. She flirted with the bartender, a guy in his 20's who she thought was cute, and it got her a little turned on. The bartender gave her his number and she's thinking about maybe hitting him up, but we'll see if anything comes of it.

But to get back to Alberto. He showed up a little late. He sat down and ordered a drink and said he only had about an hour and a half before he had to be somewhere. He had an AirBnB condo about a half mile away. He told her that he wanted to feed her again and she knew exactly what that meant. They finished their drink and left with the bartender giving her a smile and a nod as she walked out. Helen followed Alberto into the condo. She went right to the bathroom and spent a minute or so freshening up because she fully intended to get fucked.

When she walked out, Alberto was sitting on a sofa in the living room, fully clothed but his half hard cock was hanging out the fly of his pants and he had a wicked smile. She laughed and was like, "Oh really?" She got on her knees in front of him, still fully clothed, and wrapped her lips around his half hard cock and sucked it into her mouth without using her hands. She circled the head of his cock with her tongue, and he rolled his head back and let out a loud moan which turned her on even more. She handed him her phone and asked her to take a quick picture and he did. It took her less than a minute with her mouth to get his cock fully gorged. Unlike when she sucked him off in the car, she could take her time and give him a much better blowjob.

While she was sucking him off, Alberto reached down and started fondling her breasts with his hands and pinching her nipples through her shirt and bra. "I want to see them again." Not wasting any time, she pulled her shirt off and undid her bra, letting her 38DD's hang loose. Alberto pulled his pants and underwear off and sat back with big hard cock at full mast. Helen put on a little show for him, teasing her nipples and then finally licking and sucking them with her tongue. Alberto stroked his cock and watched her and told her how amazing she looked. Helen turned around, bent over and slowly pulled her pants off along with her panties and looking at Alberto stroke his cock from between her legs. She rubbed her pussy and spread her lips apart to show Alberto how wet she was. He stroked his hard cock and told her good her ass looked. He smacked her ass hard, making her yelp a little, and told her what a great ass she had for a white woman. Then he said, "Come on, baby, suck my cock more."

Hearing this from a guy she was really attracted to just made her more horny and wet. She said she wanted to make sure he remembered the blowjob she was about to give him. He had taken the rest of his clothes and now they were both naked. She said she got back in between his legs and admired his sexy body and big cock. She started by licking and sucking his chest and abs and rubbing her tits against his cock and balls. This made him moan and breathe deeply. She got more turned on by his taste and smell and licked and kissed down to between his legs. She cupped as much of his balls in her one hand and slowly jerked his cock with the other, looking up at him and taking in what she was doing to him. She said he was speaking both English and Spanish. "Si...yes...mmm...yes..."

Helen licked and kissed along his shaft and made her way down to his big balls. He kept them shaved and she really loved licking them, sucking them in her mouth and rolling her tongue around them while she worked his shaft with her hand. She licked under his balls and he lifted himself up so she could lick and kiss his taint, which drove him wild. She could see cum dribbling out of his cock so and went to work on his cock, sucking and licking the head until giving him two minutes of deep throat trying to stuff as much of his cock as possible. He asked her if she liked his big Mexican cock and and she answered the best she could with her mouth full. She fingered and played with her pussy while sucking him.

Helen could tell Alberto was close to cumming so she slowed down a little. She said his cock was leaking cum and she loved the taste of it. She straddled him and guided his cock towards her pussy and told him that she needed to get fucked. He pulled back and said he didn't have a condom but she told it was okay. She slowly lowered her pussy onto his cock, enjoying the first strange cock she's had in years in her pussy. Alberto pawed at her tits and sucked on her nipples while she slid up and down on his pole. It took about thirty seconds before she was cumming hard. When she calmed down a little, he picked her up and flipped her over and put her on her hands and knees on the couch and mounted her from behind. "It's my turn," he whispered in her ear and started pounding her hard doggystyle.

Alberto fucked her hard for a few minutes. He pulled her hair, choked her a little bit, and called her a white slut and kept asking her how much she liked his cock. She was on the verge of a huge orgasm when she felt something warm and hot on her back. Alberto had pulled out and shot a thick rope of cum up her back. Her roughly turned her over and blasted her in the face and mouth with the rest of his huge load saying, "Toma mi leche" (take my cum). He rubbed his cock and his cum all over face and then told her to clean his cock off with her mouth, which she willingly did.

Alberto went in the bathroom and came out and threw her a towel and told her he had to leave right away so she needed to get dressed. Helen felt satisfied and also felt like he had just used her like she wanted to be used. She came home and sucked my cock and told me everything that happened. Now that she's had Alberto, it's not as big a deal if she hooks up with him again and she still hasn't brought up a threeway with him or told him anything more. As far as he knows, he's just fucking some hot older blond married chick that worships his cock. In the meantime, she's been texting the young bartender, who is like half her age.
(y)

Mexican man cumming in me in Cabo !!Latino man ir miss white wife 1.jpg