Boss in first time

JBrxts

First off, my girlfriend (call her E) and I met when she was 18 and I was 27. It took over half a year to get her to finally concede to the notion of going out with me, which was delightful because she is exactly my type in every way: short, natural blonde, effervescently blue eyes and slightly paler-than-average complexion. We had an archetypal beginning to our relationship, with her becoming increasingly infatuated with my patient and level-headed personality. We worked for the same food establishment when we first met and this didn't change upon both of us dating.

After a few months of going out, we had a change in store management which brought in a fresh face to head our store as General Manager. He was an older gentleman (call him G) around the age of 40 who had no experience in the food industry but had a wealth of wisdom pertaining two effective leadership versus traditional management. Over time, he had taught me plenty about how to outperform in the roles I currently serve. My girlfriend appreciated him because he was always humorous, sociable, and could always find time to hang out... which he did all the time after we got to know him better. In fact, he became a best friend beyond simply being both me and my girlfriend's boss.

While going through an understaffed spell at work, G, E, and myself were working nearly 30-40 hours OT every week and were pretty much opening and closing shop just between the three of us. This meant that sometimes I would close with G, E would close with me, or G and E would close together. After a while, there came a day when all three of us had closed the store and decided to hang out at me and my girlfriend's place to relax for a moment. My girlfriend E wasn't very talkative at that point which was always strange since she typically loathes being quiet and unnoticed. As we all settled in to me and my girl's apartment living room, I decided to go to the dining room area (which was totally unfurnished and therefore clear walking space) to get a book or something mundane. G and E had both stood up to follow me but stopped where the dining room area began, with our boss G offering a unique proposal for us all to try.

He apparently had discussed with my girlfriend E that it may be fun for the both of us to consider opening ourselves to the world of girlfriend sharing (and eventually cuckold), which my girlfriend didn't appear to be shocked by or against at all. I hadn't told either of them but I actually found the thought of E (or any ex-girlfriend I've ever had) becoming intimate with another man pretty arousing so I let our boss G continue. He had claimed success with wife or girlfriend sharing in his own life and I respected and trusted the guy so I decided to give it a shot.

Our boss directed my girlfriend to take off her shirt, which she timidly complied revealing her peach-colored bra concealing her B-cup breasts. After G was assured I didn't mind, he took my girl's bra off himself and proceeded to cup, fondle, and squeeze her tits while I watched nearly 8 feet away. She was definitely enjoying it, I was getting rock hard, and our boss had probably imagined groping and fucking my girl since he started working with us which the thought of only drove me more stiff. I continued the direction by telling her to strip out of her pants, revealing a navy blue with sky blue-rimmed article of cotton panties adorned with tiny white stars across its surface... both playful and ideal for presenting my girlfriend to another man. She was half nude and my boss had his eyes glued to her magnificent body.

I directed her to unbuckle, unzip, and lower G's pants to unleash his growing erection which she did eagerly. She tugged on him, at first slowly and then with more passionate vigor. I could see G's face was in supreme pleasure as my once monogamous girlfriend had his manhood throbbing between her fingers as she rubbed his shaft base to head, over and over again. They started to make out which was great to watch as her smaller frame made her tilt her head up and raise to her tiptoes while our boss embraced my girl's naked torso and danced his tongue around E's. Just seeing my girl get another man to rock hard status made me hot and anxious to witness more between them.

G had taken initiative to remove E's final article of clothing, her panties, revealing a trimmed bush leading to my girlfriend's notoriously tight pussy. She prided herself on it and I certainly was beyond amazed when I discovered it for myself only a number of months back. Now, our boss would figure it out which would keep him coming back for more -- the thought gave me goosebumps considering that my girl and our boss may just continue this behavior now that its becoming normalized. G rubbed her clit for a brief moment but my girl had other plans: She wanted to suck his cock while I watched her choke down every inch he offered her. Getting on her knees, she took her right hand to lift and orient his shaft so that she could run her tongue along every surface, staring straight at him while she did it. She then put the head in her mouth, sucked for a moment to taste any of his precum that had already oozed out, and began to take his cock in and out while using her other hand to jerk off the remaining shaft in perfect coordination. This was over the top for me especially due to the fact that my girl E does NOT like cum or precum -- the taste in particular. She wanted me to witness her accept another man's cum -- to lather it over her taste buds -- to indicate to me that she was craving his dick for some time now.

Soon G got on the ground in the dining room, with my girl E repositioning on all fours to continue blowing him with the occasional chocking deep throat, while I penetrated her pussy with my impressively throbbing dick. While pounding her from behind, I made sure to hold her head over G's cock to ensure she was pleasing him all the same.

This continued for some time before my girlfriend recommended going to the bedroom to get into a more comfortable position. This was the moment when our boss would have a chance to feel the inside of my young girlfriend's pussy which he was more than eager to do. I simply watched from aside as he climbed atop of her in our bed, spreading her legs with zero resistance from my girl, and gradually inserting his cock bit-by-bit into her soaking wet vagina. Being as tight as she is, it takes some time to acclimate towards the point of being all the way inside her but near the last quarter stretch he began thrusting down into her with passionate effort as she moaned in a mixture of pain and absolute euphoria. He found his way deep into my girlfriend -- right in front of me as I let him do it -- and humped her fiercely causing her to moan uncontrollably with volume unparalleled by anything I could elicit. She let him pound and tear her pussy for about an hour and a half while I pleasured myself in the corner.

The climax (for him, not for her as she had already reached orgasm over half a dozen times) was reached when our boss pumped his final stroke as deep as he could between my girlfriend's spread legs, releasing enough cum to fill her up twice over. She dripped his cum over our bed as she lay there immobile from the irresistible and once forbidden fucking that my boss had finally accomplished with the girlfriend many coworkers and male friends had had their eyes on. From now on, he would work over us knowing full well how my girlfriend's tits felt in his palm, how far his cock could fill her mouth, and how much of his cum could fill her tight pussy to full capacity.

First off, my girlfriend (call her E) and I met when she was 18 and I was 27. It took over half a year to get her to finally concede to the notion of going out with me, which was delightful because she is exactly my type in every way: short, natural blonde, effervescently blue eyes and slightly paler-than-average complexion. We had an archetypal beginning to our relationship, with her becoming increasingly infatuated with my patient and level-headed personality. We worked for the same food establishment when we first met and this didn't change upon both of us dating.

After a few months of going out, we had a change in store management which brought in a fresh face to head our store as General Manager. He was an older gentleman (call him G) around the age of 40 who had no experience in the food industry but had a wealth of wisdom pertaining two effective leadership versus traditional management. Over time, he had taught me plenty about how to outperform in the roles I currently serve. My girlfriend appreciated him because he was always humorous, sociable, and could always find time to hang out... which he did all the time after we got to know him better. In fact, he became a best friend beyond simply being both me and my girlfriend's boss.

While going through an understaffed spell at work, G, E, and myself were working nearly 30-40 hours OT every week and were pretty much opening and closing shop just between the three of us. This meant that sometimes I would close with G, E would close with me, or G and E would close together. After a while, there came a day when all three of us had closed the store and decided to hang out at me and my girlfriend's place to relax for a moment. My girlfriend E wasn't very talkative at that point which was always strange since she typically loathes being quiet and unnoticed. As we all settled in to me and my girl's apartment living room, I decided to go to the dining room area (which was totally unfurnished and therefore clear walking space) to get a book or something mundane. G and E had both stood up to follow me but stopped where the dining room area began, with our boss G offering a unique proposal for us all to try.

He apparently had discussed with my girlfriend E that it may be fun for the both of us to consider opening ourselves to the world of girlfriend sharing (and eventually cuckold), which my girlfriend didn't appear to be shocked by or against at all. I hadn't told either of them but I actually found the thought of E (or any ex-girlfriend I've ever had) becoming intimate with another man pretty arousing so I let our boss G continue. He had claimed success with wife or girlfriend sharing in his own life and I respected and trusted the guy so I decided to give it a shot.

Our boss directed my girlfriend to take off her shirt, which she timidly complied revealing her peach-colored bra concealing her B-cup breasts. After G was assured I didn't mind, he took my girl's bra off himself and proceeded to cup, fondle, and squeeze her tits while I watched nearly 8 feet away. She was definitely enjoying it, I was getting rock hard, and our boss had probably imagined groping and fucking my girl since he started working with us which the thought of only drove me more stiff. I continued the direction by telling her to strip out of her pants, revealing a navy blue with sky blue-rimmed article of cotton panties adorned with tiny white stars across its surface... both playful and ideal for presenting my girlfriend to another man. She was half nude and my boss had his eyes glued to her magnificent body.

I directed her to unbuckle, unzip, and lower G's pants to unleash his growing erection which she did eagerly. She tugged on him, at first slowly and then with more passionate vigor. I could see G's face was in supreme pleasure as my once monogamous girlfriend had his manhood throbbing between her fingers as she rubbed his shaft base to head, over and over again. They started to make out which was great to watch as her smaller frame made her tilt her head up and raise to her tiptoes while our boss embraced my girl's naked torso and danced his tongue around E's. Just seeing my girl get another man to rock hard status made me hot and anxious to witness more between them.

G had taken initiative to remove E's final article of clothing, her panties, revealing a trimmed bush leading to my girlfriend's notoriously tight pussy. She prided herself on it and I certainly was beyond amazed when I discovered it for myself only a number of months back. Now, our boss would figure it out which would keep him coming back for more -- the thought gave me goosebumps considering that my girl and our boss may just continue this behavior now that its becoming normalized. G rubbed her clit for a brief moment but my girl had other plans: She wanted to suck his cock while I watched her choke down every inch he offered her. Getting on her knees, she took her right hand to lift and orient his shaft so that she could run her tongue along every surface, staring straight at him while she did it. She then put the head in her mouth, sucked for a moment to taste any of his precum that had already oozed out, and began to take his cock in and out while using her other hand to jerk off the remaining shaft in perfect coordination. This was over the top for me especially due to the fact that my girl E does NOT like cum or precum -- the taste in particular. She wanted me to witness her accept another man's cum -- to lather it over her taste buds -- to indicate to me that she was craving his dick for some time now.

Soon G got on the ground in the dining room, with my girl E repositioning on all fours to continue blowing him with the occasional chocking deep throat, while I penetrated her pussy with my impressively throbbing dick. While pounding her from behind, I made sure to hold her head over G's cock to ensure she was pleasing him all the same.

This continued for some time before my girlfriend recommended going to the bedroom to get into a more comfortable position. This was the moment when our boss would have a chance to feel the inside of my young girlfriend's pussy which he was more than eager to do. I simply watched from aside as he climbed atop of her in our bed, spreading her legs with zero resistance from my girl, and gradually inserting his cock bit-by-bit into her soaking wet vagina. Being as tight as she is, it takes some time to acclimate towards the point of being all the way inside her but near the last quarter stretch he began thrusting down into her with passionate effort as she moaned in a mixture of pain and absolute euphoria. He found his way deep into my girlfriend -- right in front of me as I let him do it -- and humped her fiercely causing her to moan uncontrollably with volume unparalleled by anything I could elicit. She let him pound and tear her pussy for about an hour and a half while I pleasured myself in the corner.

The climax (for him, not for her as she had already reached orgasm over half a dozen times) was reached when our boss pumped his final stroke as deep as he could between my girlfriend's spread legs, releasing enough cum to fill her up twice over. She dripped his cum over our bed as she lay there immobile from the irresistible and once forbidden fucking that my boss had finally accomplished with the girlfriend many coworkers and male friends had had their eyes on. From now on, he would work over us knowing full well how my girlfriend's tits felt in his palm, how far his cock could fill her mouth, and how much of his cum could fill her tight pussy to full capacity.
Great story bro.