Boudoir solo fun

littlemiss

Female
Went to a Boudoir shoot a few weeks ago to make myself feel good, I was warned in advance that the photographer was male, but was told there would be a female makeup and hair styles there, what I didn't know was when photos were being taken it was just him and me.

I got so turned on by him watching me I ended on changing in front of him rather than going to the changing room. Alot of flirting but he remained professionally the whole time (to my dislike) a couple back forth emails have almost got naughty.

Looking at the photos today I can only hope he is as excited as I am lol

0000002.jpg

Last edited:
Went to a Boudoir shoot a few weeks ago to make myself feel good, I was warned in advance that the photographer was male, but was told there would be a female makeup and hair styles there, what I didn't know was when photos were being taken it was just him and me.

I got so turned on by him watching me I ended on changing in front of him rather than going to the changing room. Alot of flirting but he remained professionally the whole time (to my dislike) a couple back forth emails have almost got naughty.

View attachment 1989400
Well damn!! This is too much..
Your a 10/10 😂

View attachment 1989400
What a beauty!!! 😍

View attachment 1989400
Wow you are stunning, how could anyone not be absolutely fixated on your hot sexy body