Bought a 10 inch dildo

Every woman is different. My wife does not like large dildos but she has also never had the patience to try stretching her pussy. If your wife likes the feeling of a bigger dildo, she will probably love that. Might have to take it a little slower at first but she'll "loosen up" lol

Reactions: Athcouple
Every woman is different. My wife does not like large dildos but she has also never had the patience to try stretching her pussy. If your wife likes the feeling of a bigger dildo, she will probably love that. Might have to take it a little slower at first but she'll "loosen up" lol
I really hope so, she moans so sexy with the old one

Hi,

My wife already has an 8 incher but ive bougt a 10 inch. Its 2 inches in diameter girth instead of 1.6.
She loves the 1.6 since it reminds of my cock, do you think this will Hurt?View attachment 1834027
I think she will love it, but you must introduce it slowly as its bigger, lots of lub and always warm it up before using it on her, warm the lub as well. Make sure she's worked up before you insert it.don't rush it, give her time to adjust to the size. This will let her fully enjoy the new toy.

I think she will love it, but you must introduce it slowly as its bigger, lots of lub and always warm it up before using it on her, warm the lub as well. Make sure she's worked up before you insert it.don't rush it, give her time to adjust to the size. This will let her fully enjoy the new toy.
Thanks alot for the input!

Yesterday we had some fun in bed and might i say, she must be a sizequeen.
She took it almost all the way in even tho it Hurt a little.
It was so sexy seeing her take a cock of this size.
I asked IF she enjoyd it while she had it inside, and she was almost shamefully saying "yes" <3

• Love
Yesterday we had some fun in bed and might i say, she must be a sizequeen.
She took it almost all the way in even tho it Hurt a little.
It was so sexy seeing her take a cock of this size.
I asked IF she enjoyd it while she had it inside, and she was almost shamefully saying "yes" <3
I would love to see that scene with your wife with her legs wide apart and her pussy wide open. Have any photos?

I did that for my wife i git her ude to.it .I dud this because we hsd set upma date for herv. She wanted to be blackened and i agreed She saud that if she was going black that he had to be very well endowed she wanted a 10 in cock.so we got her the 10 dildo so she woukd be ready to except his massive cock..We stated using itvevery other day. She wanted to be readybas there date would be soon.she spent the night with him.the next dayvwhen she returned she told me it wss a good thing about getting hervready with the large dildo.or she woukd have never been able to fuck.him..I was told it was the best fuvk she ever haf and shes going to fuck him again

Hi,

My wife already has an 8 incher but ive bougt a 10 inch. Its 2 inches in diameter girth instead of 1.6.
She loves the 1.6 since it reminds of my cock, do you think this will Hurt?View attachment 1834027
All depends how you use it. If you just jam it in there, you'll probably bruise her and not in a good way. Work with her, using it, let her give you clues about how deep and how hard you can use it. Or just sit back adn watch her with it on her own :)

• Love
Reactions: wisper69
In our case, we were separated for a while and in that time she had sex with bigger guys. Once we came back and fixed things we had a serious discussion about my size, so bought a 7'5" one for her.

I felt how she enjoyed it for some weeks until one day she recognized to me that she had sex with a guy bigger than our dildo and that was amazing. And that day was the perfect excuse to tell her about my kink.

So the biggest dildo she took was 7'5" but her current bulls are around 9 inches both. One of them much thicker than the other one.

She is definitely a sizequeen... You can't imagine the size of her bulls...

• Love
Reactions: SNJ_Dom