Breakthrough - my story

Hello all,

I’d like to share my story and hopefully I can get some feedback from you, I’ve followed this site for some time and I finally decided to sign up.

Wife and I have been married for 16 years, I’m 43 she’s 41. I use to be the jealous type probably because my wife has a fairly extensive sexual history. Our sex life has been decent, much better the past 3 years. This is mainly due to role playing and fetish talk. I’ve purchased her 2 large dildos and I also have a massive cock sleeve. She’s definitely built for big cock and can take these toys easily. I have an average size cock 6 1/2 inch long and 5 1/2 inch around. I very much enjoy her taking these large toys which led to my mind constantly thinking about her past lovers as well as fantasizing about seeing her fucking other guys.

About 2 years ago, I finally opened up to her about these thoughts. She was floored and didn’t really know what to say except that it wouldn’t ever happen. Things have changed lately, the role playing has intensified, she’s more open to telling me about past stories while we fuck which I absolutely love. 2 days ago I was extremely horny but needed to head back to work and said to her that I texted you something. https://xhamster.com/videos/first-big-cock-for-wife-10128867 this was the video I sent her and I asked her “what do you think, is that hot”. She finally replied back “yes, that was extremely hot.” I said “is this something you would like to experience?” She replied back “yes, with you”. My heart was racing all night and I couldn’t wait to get home to fuck her and discuss. She wasnt home but arrived not long after I did. I told her “so are we going to do this?, my hearts racing a mile a minute right now” she said let’s talk after we fuck. We had crazy sex, I came 3 different times. Afterwards she seemed to back off on her answer and she’s just not sure if she could allow another guy to fuck her it goes against her beliefs/marriage vows. I also know she fucked a married guy when she was younger, not sure if she feels bad about doing this and maybe that’s playing on her mind?

This is obviously something she’s been thinking about and I feel like I’m close. Do I just need to reassure her more that everything is ok with me and this is something that I dearly want to happen? I’m also unsure if she finally does agree, how we find someone. They will need to be clean, I’m sure she’ll want him to wear a condom, and I as well as her would want someone that is packing.

Thanks for reading and providing me with your thoughts.

Update, I think this is going to happen!! I’m so excited, she’s really opened up to the idea. I think we just need to discuss it further, rules, her wants etc.

I’ll still be looking for advice as this progresses. My biggest concern is finding the right guy, I’m worried about std’s and we would both want the first time to be memorable. Finding a guy with a big cock that has stamina is a must. I think she’d rather pick someone up at a bar, but I’m worried that it might lead to an underwhelming experience. I think it would be best to find someone with experience and knowing what we’re getting ahead of time. This might be our biggest barrier at this point.

How did everyone’s first experience work? Was it someone you knew (don’t think the wife wants this), did you find someone from a website, bar pickup??

Thanks

Sometimes having no chance is whats best for a relationship.
Ive been reading some other threads where things have not went well. Ive definitely been reconsidering things. The fantasy will always be there but maybe thats enough.

Last edited:
Ive been reading some other threads where things have not went well. Ive definitely been reconsidering things. The fantasy will always be there buy maybe thats enough.
In some cases its best kept a fantasy, because reality can be extremely different. It is no doubt an exciting time, but it takes a special women to seperate the fun and excitement from feelings.
Listen carefully to what your wife or girlfriend says when you bring up the subject. The comments and words can sometimes help you understand if she is susceptible to catching feelings from this type of endeavor.