Breeding?

I suspect there are quite a few men who think one or more of the kids are their kids, when in fact they were conceived with another man. And these men would not consider themselves cuckolds or know that their wives have fucked other man. With DNA testing now, there is a greater chance they may find out that they were cuckold. Priot to DNA testing a guy would never know.

For us, it was basically my wife having sex with other guys. In the back of our minds, we knew there was always a risk of pregnancy, even with protection, as things can happen. But we knew if she did get pregnant and we knew for sure it was not mine, there was the abortion option. The first time she took a cock bare, even though he did cum in her, was a little upsetting and I waited for her period, which did come. When she took a cock bare and he came in her, which was her idea in the heat of the moment, I was upset, but the deed was done. His seed was in her. Those few weeks were nerve wrecking and she happened to be later than normal, so it wa distressful, I have to admit and I was so happy when she announced she had her period.

As time went on and together, we were not getting pregnant, the idea of having a child became more of a focus. Supposedly there is nothing seriously wrong with either of us, but my wife was not getting pregnant, at least not by me. Now, depending on the guy, my wife takes his seed and if she gets her pregnant, we are okay with it, or as okay as any husband can be when he does not seem to be able to do it.

Reactions: richardlongwood