British new couple

Countrypair

Couple
Nov 14, 2022
Morning all, new couple here from the Uk, looking to make friends first before anyhthing else! Firstly we’d like to meet a couple/singles with a similar lifestyle to us, we are born and bred country people living on a farm, I’m a farmer and fi (my partner) is a stay at home mum to one. We’d love to connect with people who have a mutual love of farming and the countryside. I’m 32 fi is 29 and we are both new to this scenario but very open minded. We look forward to hearing from you all.

Morning all, new couple here from the Uk, looking to make friends first before anyhthing else! Firstly we’d like to meet a couple/singles with a similar lifestyle to us, we are born and bred country people living on a farm, I’m a farmer and fi (my partner) is a stay at home mum to one. We’d love to connect with people who have a mutual love of farming and the countryside. I’m 32 fi is 29 and we are both new to this scenario but very open minded. We look forward to hearing from you all.
Hi and welcome I’m John 50 uk

Mature and very nice and well endowed cuckold, expert in giving a good cock and a lot of delicious cum to the hotwife and also to her husband, everywhere and in every way, he wants friendship and relationship with a cuckold couple or hotwife