Bull in Milano, Italy

New here, let me introduce myself.
Milano, Italy.
24 years old, discrete, well-endowed, good-looking, athletic, passionate, affable, complicit. Experienced with italian and interational couples: several validations on multiple swinger websites. I understand that my young age may be a deterrent and I imagine you have experienced how this site is full of people far more adult than me but still childish. I encourage you not to stop at appearances and if you give me a chance you will not regret it. I have nothing to envy those who are older than me in terms of maturity and respect. I have a perfectly ordinary life, I am socially and sexually satisfied. I like to have fun with the right people at the right time. I am not a sex addict,I dont like rough and rude people. Compatibility is as important as physical appearance. I am open to age differences. Penetrative intercourse always and only protected. I do not frequent clubs. I guarantee and demand privacy, good taste, sincerity.

If you would ever like to meet me, just let me know.If you need any tips about Milano, feel free to ask.I wish you a great time.

E.