Bull or a Master?

Yes, very nice! This reminds me how submissive I am in front of my bulls and that in fact they are my Masters and I am just a slave who fulfills all their pleasures without complaining, but on the contrary, I am happy to please them and fulfill any desire they have, to serve them obediently like a sextoy or a fuckdoll, my body belong to them completely and they can do what they want with me, use me for their pleasure as they want, anytime, anywhere, to share me with anyone else, as many as possible.

• Love
Reactions: goodhubby
Yes, very nice! This reminds me how submissive I am in front of my bulls and that in fact they are my Masters and I am just a slave who fulfills all their pleasures without complaining, but on the contrary, I am happy to please them and fulfill any desire they have, to serve them obediently like a sextoy or a fuckdoll, my body belong to them completely and they can do what they want with me, use me for their pleasure as they want, anytime, anywhere, to share me with anyone else, as many as possible.
I know what you mean hon...Stephanie

Reactions: mirella.hango