Bull who was too long or too thick?

Yes, I have. My hubby is pretty well endowed and I'd have to say the largest I want. I was with one guy who was larger by a couple inches. It was not a pleasant experience and I won't do it again. I know most ladies feel that the bigger the better but give me an average cock and I'm happy. I've also found that a smaller cock can be great as well.

Ive never seen Lynn with a cock she couldn't take (and she's only petite at 5'4") and I've seen her take some big ones (some years ago she had a bull who was 11" by far the biggest she's ever had) BUT only if they take their time to get her excited and wet and then take it slowly to begin with. I think the problem is with some men with big dicks who think they are gods gift and think they can just go in hard from the start 🙄

Only big ones I`ve seen her take was a dildos had to lick her and as she got turn on she would start squirming taking more until it was all in her and she was cumming. She was sore afterwards but eventually wanted it again.

All of my wifes boyfriends have been bigger than me, she likes thickness over length. Her biggest was a guy we meet at The Rooftop several years ago, he was at least 10" and as thick as a beer can with a huge mushroom head. She was just going to give him a blowjob but after sucking on it for a bit she told me to get a condom out of my bag. I carry all types and luckily I had a Magnum, he laid back and she put it on that mobster. She got on him and slowly started to take it in. I think she looked at it as a challenge. It took her a minute or so but was able to sit all the way down on it. Once that happened I left the room a waited outside for them to have their fun. After he left she said it was OK but he was to big for him to be real aggressive and she likes it when a guy can give her a good workout. She still likes those cocks that are bigger and thicker than mine but now knows sometimes you get to much of a good thing.