Bulls cumming in wives or girlfriend. Accepted or not?

When my ex ended up needing to get a hysterectomy, it was one of the greatest things ever. Prior to that she rarely ever asked a guy to wear a condom. I was also a fan of not wearing condoms, she said that they always made her sore.

In my experience, my cumming in the wife is usually not just desired, but craved for by most husbands...
....and the wives always appear to enjoy the husbands either cleaning them up afterwards, or adding to it...
....even better is the best of both worlds - them cleaning my first load, and later adding theirs to my second! :devilish:
This is my experience as well. Cumming in the wife is craved by most husbands and is what the wives want as well. Both of them so enjoy the cleaning that follows.

Reactions: owlmale and petco
This question is for the wives or girlfriends. So take a step back fellas. When in the heat of the moment and in the right situation. This decision boils down to the women. She runs the risk of pregancy if proper measures are not taken. Such as birth control or condoms. This can be thrilling and fulfilling, but I would like to hear the women's thoughts. Do you want your pussies filled with your bulls seed. I myself love to blow my load all over ass cheeks and tits.. And have left many stains in cars. But there is something about watching my cum drip down wives legs, during showers or them calling and telling me how my cum soaked their panties during the ride home. Me being a heavy cummer, makes the experience thrilling for wives.
I don’t mind being cum on but 100% always prefer it inside me!

Most of the hotwives I have had prefer me to cum inside them. They like the feeling of my cum slowly dripping out of them. Then, they go home to hubby and let him either clean up or add their cum to it.

Reactions: owlmale
She tried condoms a few times, but has pretty much abandoned them as she knows I enjoy sloppy seconds and we've only done risky-time creampie a few times, but with guys she wouldn't mind getting pregnant from. I'm fixed, as her current playmate is, so it's all good. One married bull got snipped because my hotwife wanted him to. That's serious pussy power!