Bulls in Manchester UK area

Diceman

Couple
My wife is now ready to explore. After many months of chatting we are now looking to meet someone suitable, first for a drink and then see what happens.

Looking for a genuine bull, who is local. Hung and in shape. Would be preferable if they were experienced. We are both professional people so the same would be good, although not a definite requirement.

We are both into our fitness and would expect any bull to be in good shape. Apologies for the list of criteria but it’s better to be up from at the outset.

Thanks

My wife is now ready to explore. After many months of chatting we are now looking to meet someone suitable, first for a drink and then see what happens.

Looking for a genuine bull, who is local. Hung and in shape. Would be preferable if they were experienced. We are both professional people so the same would be good, although not a definite requirement.

We are both into our fitness and would expect any bull to be in good shape. Apologies for the list of criteria but it’s better to be up from at the outset.

Thanks
Dm me your Kik and we can talk. I’m from
Manchester