Bull's qualities

I agree but in this world, husband's normally like to participate actively in the selection of the bull.
And sometimes the wife is not even aware of his conversations with me.
I tried that. It was bad. I had her do so and result was very good. Bear in mind we are not cuck. I am her primamry lover. We do MFM as I wanted it for her not other way so I had her select a guy with me, a friend, wasn't meant to be, so she slepth with our friends bull based on her friend wanting it to happen. HUge dick but no connection. SO I said go find a guy on your own that you connect with and would be open to have sex with. She did. Not the person I would picture but the three of us have been having a really fun time.

I tried that. It was bad. I had her do so and result was very good. Bear in mind we are not cuck. I am her primamry lover. We do MFM as I wanted it for her not other way so I had her select a guy with me, a friend, wasn't meant to be, so she slepth with our friends bull based on her friend wanting it to happen. HUge dick but no connection. SO I said go find a guy on your own that you connect with and would be open to have sex with. She did. Not the person I would picture but the three of us have been having a really fun time.
Good to hear, it seems you know what you are doing 😉

I hope you can continue enjoying this life with her, and if someday you visit Spain and both of you are interested, I'm here for having fun together 😉

Reactions: Phun Times 727
My wife likes guys our age, mid 50s to 65(?), not fat, tall dark, handsome. No tats, clean shaven, can carry on an intelligent conversation. Non smokers, guys that don't swear. Successful.
She's a good sport, when we're out she comments on the good looking guys, I comment on the nice classy women.
We are into mfm fun with a guy we know, he is NOT what she finds attractive. He's the UPS guy at her office. She's not into guys in uniform. He's younger, we're mid 50s, he's 34. Not her thing at all. He's the need type, tall, skinny and could benefit from hitting the gym. But he's a really cool guy, divorced, respectful, easy to talk to.
He's been to our home quite a few times, we've been to his place a few times, overnight once. My very conservative wife absolutely loves sex with him. It's not cuckold at all, we take turns with her and she gets really turned on. He's got a big duck and she's loves the sex they have.
Go figure

How important is communication and respecting boundaries when you're vetting a bull?