Bye,Bye! Becky!!!

dennisg49

Male
Dec 29, 2017
Edinburg,Texas
I didn't see much of D***** after that summer. Things went back to being pretty normal. D**** was active in a lot of things that I shared an interest in but our paths didn't cross very often. When they did we just acknowledged each others presence ,not with smiles just with nods. But Becky and I still saw each other and she never failed to turn me on. Not just with her sexy look,but also with her exuberant attitude. By 'exuberant' I don't mean that she was giggly or flighty,if anything she could be reserved and sober.But she had a ' don't give a damn' sort of way that I found refreshing. True there were many that found her to be very abrasive,but most of them just didn't like hearing the truth about themselves. Becky was not a diplomatic person and had no hesitations about stating her opinion. Becky was the sort that would call a spade a spade, no, she'd call it a 'fuckn' shovel. So when she called my cell I really wasn't surprised when she said.
" My husband is gone tonight and I'm super horny,can you help me out?"
" HMMM well I guess I can make room in my busy schedule for you." I joked, " name a time and place" It had been a while since I had seen her,so i was just a little eager to see her again. She greeted me with her usual warmth and then handed me a set of car keys.
" You drive, I'll navigate."
" Where are we headed?" I demanded
" I'll tell you later. For now, let's just call it a surprise.I'm sure you'll like it! OOPS! Almost forgot," she ran back into the house and came out with a basket. It looked like one of those old fashioned picnic baskets,it made me real curious. I asked what was in it but got no satisfying answer, "it's part of the surprise." was all she'd say.

I was living in South Texas at the time and even though there is an awareness of the outside world it's still got a rural attitude. Once you leave the city limits of any place you're in 'the sticks'.There are lots of ranges and agricultural fields,and undeveloped brush country. In some places that I have lived in the population is very dense and vehicle traffic is beyond imagination. Some times a short commute can take a long time.But in South Texas if you drove a long time you went a long way and we drove a looong time.
Finally we turned onto a road that was still unimproved. "Becky, where ARE we going?" i asked again.Hoping to get some response this time.
" We're almost there." she answered. Still not choosing to answer me fully " This is the place."
" I read about this in one of the 'Rural Texas' mags that I found at the grocery store. Seems some eccentric rancher got it into his head to provide'
today's youth' with a place to take a hot date.Just like back in the day." She had brought me to a small but quite well kept Drive-in movie lot.I was fascinated
" I didn't think there were any of these around anymore." I said with wonder and amazement in my voice "This is a really great surprise!"
" I thought you'd like this." she said " you're about the only guy I know who would appreciate such an antique thing as this,and wait 'till you get a look at tonight's feature."
We found a place to park.At Becky's insistence we parked near the back.As we had driven in there had been a sign instructing us to tune our car radios to a certain setting,as I looked around for the traditional sound boxes Becky told me that in the interest of 'progress' the sound for the movie was broadcast on the cars radio. That was the main reason for the remote location. The other reason soon became evedent when the feature started.
Becky had retrieved a a light weight blanket from the basket she had brought. The night was kind of warm so i found myself making a remark" You know Becky it won't get cold 'till almost morning.You don't think we'll be here that long do you?"
" It's not for the cold.You'll see. My uncle told me about Drive-ins,back in 'his day' drive-in movies was one of the few places that a couple could go for a little fun.I believe that,reenacting the past and keeping it alive is our duty. So let's see what kind of 'fun' they might have had 'back in the day.And if you need some further incentive you can watch the movie, it's XXX night."