Caged cuck humiliated for audience

Randomuser

Male
Reaction score
I have a fantasy of being blindfolded, lead around by a leash attached to my caged cock and tied up in front of my wife's friends. The wife tells them all about how she had other men fuck her in front of me while I am caged and helpless. Then they take turns working my ass with anything and everything they see around the house. Has anybody done this or have a similar fantasy?

As long as the ladies are directing the action I am at their mercy for whatever they want to happen.

If anyone can make this happen I would even be open to further humiliation by being forced to take another ducks dick in my ass

I used to play with this cuckold couple and she would often make him wear a cock cage with lock. The was no way he could touch himself and she would lock it.
One time we played and she made him wear it. We tied him to a chair with his hands ties together, behind the chair. We began playing and I slowly undressed her. We both love to kiss .. so there was a lot of that going on. Things were getting hot and I pulled her panties up between me pussy lips. Teasing her clit with them. Once her panties were wet … I took them off and put them in his mouth, gagging him. We starting fucking and eventually I picked her up and put her in his lap and re entered her dripping pussy. He could feel every thrush as I pounded her pussy, while her ass was right my her hubbys caged cock.
We then moved back to the bed and I creamed her tits with a huge creamy load of cum. I then took her panties out of his mouth, wiped all the hot creamy cum off her beautiful breasts and stuffed them back in his mouth…
Shortly after that and before I left.. she removed her panties from him mouth. He was begging her to take the cage off.. I laughed as I left the hotel room. She told me later the she took the cage off and let him fuck her..
It was a very hot and erotic scene!

I used to play with this cuckold couple and she would often make him wear a cock cage with lock. The was no way he could touch himself and she would lock it.
One time we played and she made him wear it. We tied him to a chair with his hands ties together, behind the chair. We began playing and I slowly undressed her. We both love to kiss .. so there was a lot of that going on. Things were getting hot and I pulled her panties up between me pussy lips. Teasing her clit with them. Once her panties were wet … I took them off and put them in his mouth, gagging him. We starting fucking and eventually I picked her up and put her in his lap and re entered her dripping pussy. He could feel every thrush as I pounded her pussy, while her ass was right my her hubbys caged cock.
We then moved back to the bed and I creamed her tits with a huge creamy load of cum. I then took her panties out of his mouth, wiped all the hot creamy cum off her beautiful breasts and stuffed them back in his mouth…
Shortly after that and before I left.. she removed her panties from him mouth. He was begging her to take the cage off.. I laughed as I left the hotel room. She told me later the she took the cage off and let him fuck her..
I had a few times this has happened and sometimes the wife called me back to ask if her husband should fuck her. Mostly tell them to delay it and ask the wife to play with his balls slowly to heighten the need for release.

As for humiliation, I have seen it happen and can be a very erotic experience, especially caged for an audience.

I have a fantasy of being blindfolded, lead around by a leash attached to my caged cock and tied up in front of my wife's friends. The wife tells them all about how she had other men fuck her in front of me while I am caged and helpless. Then they take turns working my ass with anything and everything they see around the house. Has anybody done this or have a similar fantasy?
My daughter has shown her hubby's little caged dicklet to a couple of her closest lady friends. I don't think they have done any insertions, but they do like to fondle it and tease him about it.

It's very exciting what you wrote.
I love it when in this pose my wife yells at me to fuck already my cuckold! If our friends saw this, it would be very exciting.

View attachment 633568View attachment 633569View attachment 633571View attachment 633572View attachment 633573

I bought that same pink cage for my husband and have put it on him while I am with a dominant ALPHA bull.

Very hot, I have a few bulls who enjoy having my husband tied up while we play. Usually at the side of the bed or on the floor, but one loves to have my husband tied and naked on the bed. He loves to fuck me on top of my husband for the ultimate humiliation.

My daughter has shown her hubby's little caged dicklet to a couple of her closest lady friends. I don't think they have done any insertions, but they do like to fondle it and tease him about it.

Your daughter sounds like my kind of lady. I have done the same to my husband in front of a group of my friends.

As a fellow bull myself can agree, filling up the wife of a sissy in a cage is one of the best feelings in the world.
Knowing she's screaming because it's the beat she's had in years, whilst he can't do shit about it.
I'm due to visit another pair later on this year.

My wife had me show my cage and panties to one of her friends once. It was embarrassing. Her friend laughed a little while I sat there and my wife told her about her bulls. I loved it
I bet you enjoyed it secretly, am i right?

Reactions: BrettAZ73
My wife does this to me all the time.I have to serve a group of her gfs drinks and snacks while they laugh at my tiny 3"inch. They make me sing humiliating songs to like "I'm a LittleTea Pot" for their entertainment while whipping and caining my ass and legs. Some of the women there are girls I work with so at work I'm always snickered and giggled at through out the day.

One of my fantasies is to be sissified by a group of college girls, put in chastity and used like a whore by all of them. They peg me at will, they tease my little cock all locked up, I'm their house femboy. They bring home college studs and cuckold me, never letting me out of my chastity and forcing me to cum from being pegged. They make me suck cock and eat the cum off them and out of their pretty pussies. They turn me into a cumslut and cocksucker. They dress me in lingerie call me by girl names. I learn to cum in my chastity cage from excitement alone. Every orgasm is a ruined orgasm.

I guess I just want to be a slutty whore :)
Being bad feels good!