Camping slut wife

Jun 14, 2021
uk
We're camping right now. We we're both in bed when the wife 'needed a wee' she was gone a while so i popped out to look for her. And saw her fucking our single friend through his camper van window. He pounded her cunt hard and het big tits were bouncing all over the place. . He clearly came in her cunt. She kissed him and started to get her clothes back on. I snuck back to our tent with a very hard cock. When she opened the zip i pulled her to me and fucked her spunk filled cunt. God it felt so good. She sat on my face and told me what she'd just done. I told her i knew and that i loved her, while gobbling 2 loads of cum

That wasn't the first time she ever fucked him, that's for sure. I think that if you ask her and she is honest with you, you have most likely eaten his cum from her pussy many times before. My guess is he has been fucking her for a long time, that's why he was there

Yes she's fucked him many times. I'm ok with that. He treats her good and fucks her well. I discovered they'd been messaging each other a long time ago. It was only a matter of time. I knew when the first time they fucked. Their whole attitude changed. I'm always happy for sloppy seconds and cum eating.
you are his girls keeper??

Reactions: Fuckinher
Been camping with play friends quite a bit when we used to camp. We tent camped. Had a big 8 person tent. Be fun seeing the looks we would get in the morning when Mary, myself and one or two other guys would come out of the tent.

Best was a couple of lifestyle events we attended at campgrounds.

you are his girls keeper??
He's not her only cock. She has a few regulars and we meet others too
Been camping with play friends quite a bit when we used to camp. We tent camped. Had a big 8 person tent. Be fun seeing the looks we would get in the morning when Mary, myself and one or two other guys would come out of the tent.

Cool. We camp in a group of friends. This particular guy comes alone but cums in my wife. Always does me favours or lends me things. Only fair as he borrows my slut ;)

where are the lifestyle camping trips?

where are the lifestyle camping trips?
It was organized by several swing groups in the north east. The campground was not associated with one of the big camping groups (ie KOA). It was privately owned and the owners belonged to one of the swing clubs. Through careful and well in advance planning the site was secured for members (or invited guests) only.

Required a few volunteers from the clubs since much of the grounds staff was given the week off.

This was quite a few years ago. The clubs were careful how they advertised the event.

Some basic rules. Keep your campsite clean. The showers and bathrooms were supposed to be off limits to sex. No sex in the pool or community building. No harassing the staff that did work.

The events took place mid Sept after the busy season. One happened in October, fun but fewer people walking around nude after the sun went down lol.

Our place in Myrtle Beach is a permanent spot in a big campground on the ocean. Suz has fucked dozens of men there, and has guys who fuck her every year when they camp. Quite a few have fucked her on the beach at night, and she has 2 guys who camp there a few times a year who have fucked her regularly for 7 or 8 years. She has had them tag team and spit roast her several times as well. (y)

Our place in Myrtle Beach is a permanent spot in a big campground on the ocean. Suz has fucked dozens of men there, and has guys who fuck her every year when they camp. Quite a few have fucked her on the beach at night, and she has 2 guys who camp there a few times a year who have fucked her regularly for 7 or 8 years. She has had them tag team and spit roast her several times as well. (y)
Good work