Can a White Guy Actually Satisfy a Black Woman?

So I’ve basically only dated (and married) black women and I don’t think I’ve satisfied a single one, aside from letting them get ran through by BBC. What’s the point of a black woman even being with a white guy? Even big white dick doesn’t get the juices flowing the same way (trust me, I’ve seen that too). So should white men just be forbidden from going near those holy temples?

So I’ve basically only dated (and married) black women and I don’t think I’ve satisfied a single one, aside from letting them get ran through by BBC. What’s the point of a black woman even being with a white guy? Even big white dick doesn’t get the juices flowing the same way (trust me, I’ve seen that too). So should white men just be forbidden from going near those holy temples?
The common denominator seems to be you bud, I have yet to have an issue.

Swatt her ass with your belt. Get the bl good flowing in her pelvic floor.

Stroke her G-spot firmly with your finger. Make her squirt, actually gush her natural ejaculate. Let her enjoy waves of multiple vaginal orgasms. You can do that for hours.

You tell me if she's is satisfied?

Reactions: Desejo de corno
I've had a couple of black girlfriends and I never had any problems satisfying them completely, I'm not white I'm Hispanic but I don't think race matters if you know what you're doing and you have the right equipment to do it with.

Reactions: Desejo de corno
TallBWCArizona:
Swatt her ass with your belt. Get the bl good flowing in her pelvic floor.
Stroke her G-spot firmly with your finger. Make her squirt, actually gush her natural ejaculate. Let her enjoy waves of multiple vaginal orgasms. You can do that for hours.
You tell me if she's is satisfied?

Frog Prince needs to try harder. It's 2024 man. Follow the instructions.