Can every women squirt ?

Jxmmy69

Male
True or false ?? My wife squirted a few times during our 11 year relationship but she mostly gets wetter now or creams

I have only squirted two times.
Both times were in the last year or so.
I was very turned on and it just happened.
I had no control over it, but it felt wonderful.
Both times were with my husband.
I wish I could figure out how to do it every time.
I was kind of embarrassed the first time it happened, but I couldn't help it.
I'd love to see that pussy squirt!

KK is a squirter - probably one in five of her orgasms are intense enough to get her squirting. For KK to squirt, she's got to be in a proper state, experiencing intense stimulation. Certain situations are favorable; when she's feeling exhibitionist, a big dildo or her rabbit vibe will get her spurting, group sex situations, and similar scenarios are reliable squirt producing events too.

The most reliable position/act is for KK to be in a female-superior position, with a lover on his back, and KK on top, face up, with his cock inside her - she can finger her clit, use a vibrator, or take a clit licking while she's being penetrated and fucked at a moderate pace in this position. She almost always squirts while being fucked this way.

Probably one in ten women I've been with are squirters, most of them infrequent, with the common trigger intense sexual stimulation.

My wife is a squirter. Started about 20 years ago when she told me about an affair in her mid 30s. I started fucking with her mind making her think about his cock and others she had sucked while using her hitachi wand. She soaked the bed. Then once she was riding me and I started talking about her bf fucking her. She drenched my cock and balls. Now the secret is to eat her clit and fuck with her mind making her recall 69 with the affair guy. She begs to use her vibrator and squirts a quart. I really enjoy watching her pussy have huge contractions and her clit is engorged. I don’t know about others - but her orgasms when she squirts are immense.

Damn I've been trying and trying to get my wife to squirt but not successful yet.. I'm not giving up... lol I was close to first time but she wouldn't relax or let go cuz she said she had to ******** and didn't wanna ******** on me... lol ne either but I do want you to squirt lol