Carol at the beach (short)

Nemo

Male
Dec 22, 2022
In October ‘97 I was attending a conference at a popular beach location. I had arranged for Carol to come up for the weekend after the conference had finished.

Carol arrived on the Friday and we walked into town for dinner. That evening we decide to walk back along the beach.

There are usually a lot of people on the beach. Tonight was no exception. The beach at surfers is reasonably well lit in most parts. We took off our shoes and walked hand in hand along the beach.

It soon occurred to me that with Carol on the ocean side of me, most people would only have an obscured view of her.

I unzipped her white jeans and put my hand down her undies to her cunt. She had to undo the top button also to allow my finger to reach her moist clit. Then, with Carol clutching my fingering arm with both hands, we continued walking. We passed a number of people walking, jogging or just lying on the beach. I’m certain that they could see what we were doing. I could tell by her vaginal wetness that Carol was enjoying our walk. I didn’t know if it was my finger that was making her cunt drool or the thought of people watching her.

At one point I stopped and pointed out the silhouettes of a couple fucking in the coastal shrubbery. I offered Carol to do the same but she declined, saying that she was enjoying what we were doing.

We kept on to our hotel with Carol stumbling every now and then as her knees went weak on her. We had reached the point where we had to leave the beach area when I noticed a man walking from the path we had to follow. We were going to pass within touching distance of him. I wondered how close Carol would let the man get before giving way to modesty.

We had closed to a dozen or so paces when my wife seized me with both arms as her legs completely went from under her. “Ohh, ohh, ohh” she groaned loudly, falling to her knees in the sand, dislodging my hand. I helped her to her feet, but left her jeans open, exposing her pink undies. She was still weak and held on to me. “Did he see me?” she whispered. The man approaching us had stopped and watched, captivated by my wife’s orgasm. We continued walking. Carol smiled at him as we went past. “Thank you” he said. “My pleasure” said Carol. Only then did she adjust her clothing.