Central Florida hotwife looking for BBC

FitFLCouple

Apr 25, 2018
Hi!

I’m technically a girlfriend but my boyfriend and I have been playing with the cuckolding idea or even just cheating for awhile now.

He loves to makes sure I’m satisfied and being a nympho with him working all the time it becomes hard. We’re 29 and 27 and are looking to add a bull to the mix, any advice or suggestions?

He wants me to fuck as many and as often as I’d like, how do we go about this and how do I actually pull the trigger?! Where can I find knowledable men in this lifestyle?

Amy and all advice appreciated.

Attachments

• 54A6ACEF-94ED-4F51-8139-C5E737A0295F.png
    54A6ACEF-94ED-4F51-8139-C5E737A0295F.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 300
Hi!

I’m technically a girlfriend but my boyfriend and I have been playing with the cuckolding idea or even just cheating for awhile now.

He loves to makes sure I’m satisfied and being a nympho with him working all the time it becomes hard. We’re 29 and 27 and are looking to add a bull to the mix, any advice or suggestions?

He wants me to fuck as many and as often as I’d like, how do we go about this and how do I actually pull the trigger?! Where can I find knowledable men in this lifestyle?

Hmu

Attachments

• IMG_20180604_200717.jpg
    IMG_20180604_200717.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 181
Reactions: hardnbrown4u
Hi!

As a hotwife you can call the shots or set boundaries . Make clear your desires and set the parameters

Reactions: nutinbutfun