Changing with age

From Western, NY [Erie County]. Wife and I had a fantastic sex life until I retired 5 years ago, and she went through the change. We had numerous MFMs, and I got to clean up after some of those and some of her FWBs encounters. Loved the liquid silk feel and cleaning up.

Now 7 years of nothing. When CL was still around at least I could find a guy who would let me suck them. Miss the taste of cum regardless of source. So many fakes who must get off on e-mail but never connect. Life is way too short and wasting away.

Have tried to get her interested in a FWB or one night hook up but she has ZERO interest in even talking about sex.

Reactions: dickhurtz
From Western, NY [Erie County]. Wife and I had a fantastic sex life until I retired 5 years ago, and she went through the change. We had numerous MFMs, and I got to clean up after some of those and some of her FWBs encounters. Loved the liquid silk feel and cleaning up.

Now 7 years of nothing. When CL was still around at least I could find a guy who would let me suck them. Miss the taste of cum regardless of source. So many fakes who must get off on e-mail but never connect. Life is way too short and wasting away.

Have tried to get her interested in a FWB or one night hook up but she has ZERO interest in even talking about sex.
former Roch. guy here. my wife was the opposite. her libido went off the charts, hot, when she turned 50. she was still going strong until in her 70s.

Reactions: Elja1 and Sam Leone