Chastity help

Brad1262

Jun 6, 2019
Today is my first day in chastity. I got a device with 3 different ring sizes and started with the large one. I measure as 5.5 inch circumference and that's the size for the middle ring. Is it normal to be paranoid? I'm so horny and my girlfriend wants me in chastity 24/7. I also am on call with work and go out of town 30 hours at a time. Any tips or advice?

The picture I'm starting to get a bit hard. Maybe I also need a smaller cage?

Attachments

• 15632254203124404172267917161879.jpg
    15632254203124404172267917161879.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 51
Thats a great cage, but if you fly it will set off detectors, and they are not too cool with that. When you are hard you should be pushing against steel. I could not get hard in my cage and it hurt when i got hard. I would get a slight smaller cage. Ideally you custom order one to your exact size. I did that, but if this is your first time in chastity, watch out as its pretty intense ride. I dont wear a cage now, but did for several years but never more than 14 days straight.

Thats a great cage, but if you fly it will set off detectors, and they are not too cool with that. When you are hard you should be pushing against steel. I could not get hard in my cage and it hurt when i got hard. I would get a slight smaller cage. Ideally you custom order one to your exact size. I did that, but if this is your first time in chastity, watch out as its pretty intense ride. I dont wear a cage now, but did for several years but never more than 14 days straight.

Yeah we re loving it so far. From research and stuff shes going to let me take it off a few times a week atleast so I can get a proper erection to avoid long term problems. Getting hard in my cage doesnt hard and i cant get fully hard in it. It's super comfy. I'm just wondering from other peoples experience and were do I get a custom one?

That’s a great looking cage but smaller is better, I think, as in...as small as you can possibly manage in a safe, sane way. That said, I really do think a lot of people inclined this way go through some trial and error. They DO have to make a first purchase that will require them downsizing, a LOT more often than the other way around. Pretty sure you’d want a device to only just barely accommodate your totally flaccid penis...nothing more. That may leave room for interpretation, but surely the point is to leave as little wiggle room/growth opportunity as possible.

I’ve seen guides that recommend subtracting at least a quarter to half an inch from your absolute smallest flaccid length to reckon the desired fit. Some indicate an entire inch may be preferable. That pretty clearly suggests you should completely fill up the tube/cage both girth and length-wise...and do so while limp. That means touching the end AND touching the sides. Contact all around. You don’t want to cut off circulation, obviously, but one can safely compress a soft dick some every which way, especially length-wise, without doing anything close to that.

The Ring-While it needs to be snug as well, it’s probably more critical to take care that the ring(the part of the device encompassing your whole package...balls AND penis together) not restrict blood flow, cause numbness, etc. You absolutely want to surround and confine your penis though, thwart arousal/erection. You want to be packed neatly—not crammed— into a device.

And then the games can begin😉CA6ACDC9-8356-4BC8-9821-60518892DE0A.jpeg

Last edited:
Here are my two cages..

Uz91Shg.jpg

xoDodXc.jpg

DCZVbog.jpg

I have a question about the last cage. I have to sounding tube inserts, one 5.5" the other 5" . I used the longer one and although I lubed it generously, I encountered some resistance as i slid it up inside me....much like a dildo popping into my ass suddenly. After an hour it started to hurt so i took it out and noticed a little bit of blood. Is this normal to have happen for the very ffirst insert?

Reactions: Kasap61