Chat about my wife

I like to chat about my wife, share her pics, hear about what you want to do, discuss what experiences in my life helped evolve me to this mindset of wanting to share her, and ultimately building a friendship with one steady man that wants to share my wife. Not cuckold, it’s about sharing her…but more difficult to find the right situation than I imagined

I like to chat about my wife, share her pics, hear about what you want to do, discuss what experiences in my life helped evolve me to this mindset of wanting to share her, and ultimately building a friendship with one steady man that wants to share my wife. Not cuckold, it’s about sharing her…but more difficult to find the right situation than I imagined
Hey bud! Dm me. I’m interested.

I am looking for one male i can befriend and trust. I want to be able to jump all over my wife with this friend. I want my wife to get conditioned fucking me and someone else. I want to train her and get her used to two cocks in her all the time. I want it to be second nature to her without question. If someone is out there contact me. I live in Mass. 45 to 60 years old.
Hi there 44 yo bwc here

I could be down for this kind of arrangement too, but as you said it's difficult. I'd have to respect and share culture with the guy.

A woman that'd desire something like this is attractive to me because it seems to indicate the kind of high sex drive that I seek. I wouldn't expect any woman could absorb all of my sexual energy and another healthy man's too, so I'd also still be looking to romance another lady or two as well. I think they call this polyfidelity. I don't like condoms, and keeping it all within a group can safely allow multiple partners. As much as I like swingers, vixens, and hotwives, my hatred of condoms and fear of STDs (never had one and will keep it that way) makes me desire something along the polyfidelity line. I also like cuckold dynamics with a guy who I don't really respect and/or who's not able to sexually satisfy the woman.

Love your sexy wife, kick ass tits and pretty pink nipples.