Chat companion

Hi, a little bit of background can be read in my other thread

I realized it might be helpful to have someone to talk to. As I am struggling with kind of being ashamed, I was thinking that talking to a respectable bull - a source of my irrational shame in real life could potentially alleviate the struggle and help me to accept my desires and kinks.

I haven't done this because I have never been interested in wasting time with bullshitters who are just trying to get off on pics, but if there's an experienced guy who is genuinely interested in let's say mentoring me, it might be intriguing idea for me. If so, text me, I am interested to learn what your motivation is.

Reactions: Bbwlover0321
Hi, a little bit of background can be read in my other thread

I realized it might be helpful to have someone to talk to. As I am struggling with kind of being ashamed, I was thinking that talking to a respectable bull - a source of my irrational shame in real life could potentially alleviate the struggle and help me to accept my desires and kinks.

I haven't done this because I have never been interested in wasting time with bullshitters who are just trying to get off on pics, but if there's an experienced guy who is genuinely interested in let's say mentoring me, it might be intriguing idea for me. If so, text me, I am interested to learn what your motivation is.
You can message me if like. I have been on both sides. We can chat if like

We are not cuckold but stag and vixen. However as with a lot of stags on here i don't even really think about being with another woman. My primary goal is to see other men with my wife. As strange as that sounds to outsiders it's what gets both of us turned on. Many women just cannot be satisfied with only one man, one syle of sex etc. They need and want to have various experiences that their mate cannot provide by himself. So my motivation is watching my wife get the kind of sex that she needs and wants and in turn i am completely fine with that.

Because of this lifestyle we have enriched our lives beyond compare. We have no secrets and it is not cheating. We you see your wife in the throes of ecstasy because she is with another man it will certainly show how much you do care about her and what she wants. Many wannabees on here will say how can you possible love your wife yet let her have sex with another man. Just the opposite is true. Because i love my wife so much i want to make sure all of her desires come true ( totally impossible with one man ). That being said we have a sex life between us that most people could not believe it is so good. So sharing her with another man is just an extension of our sex life .

We are not cuckold but stag and vixen. However as with a lot of stags on here i don't even really think about being with another woman. My primary goal is to see other men with my wife. As strange as that sounds to outsiders it's what gets both of us turned on. Many women just cannot be satisfied with only one man, one syle of sex etc. They need and want to have various experiences that their mate cannot provide by himself. So my motivation is watching my wife get the kind of sex that she needs and wants and in turn i am completely fine with that.

Because of this lifestyle we have enriched our lives beyond compare. We have no secrets and it is not cheating. We you see your wife in the throes of ecstasy because she is with another man it will certainly show how much you do care about her and what she wants. Many wannabees on here will say how can you possible love your wife yet let her have sex with another man. Just the opposite is true. Because i love my wife so much i want to make sure all of her desires come true ( totally impossible with one man ). That being said we have a sex life between us that most people could not believe it is so good. So sharing her with another man is just an extension of our sex life .
sounds cool :)