... chat for starters

You might try dirtyroulette.com It is a cam-to-cam website that shuffles the connections, so you get different one-on-one screens of mostly men jacking off from all over the world (you can restrict the county to one). Then, it locks one screen. You can move on to another person, or linger and talk. I have seen a few solo women, rubbing themselves, on the site. (Amazingly, they were in their early 20s and quite attractive.) The best time was when I met a young couple, both naked, he reclining, while she sat and gave him a hand job. We talked for about five minutes. With her other hand, she gestured to me without him seeing. First she pointed to my hard cock and then she gave me a thumbs up and an okay sign, ending with a big smile. Made my week.

The other website is ... dot com, which is the non-famous version of Zoom and .... Type in ... dot com /softandsmall or /softandsmall3 or /bistroke or /thickone or /husbands to enter "room" with usually only up to four screens. In room softandsmall, a few years ago a lovely woman in her 40s named Dee would appear each night for about half hour. She wore a teddy and sat in chair with her great legs on display. If she liked what she saw and heard, she would undress and masturbate. A great time was had by all. Some of the rooms are private and you must knock first. Sadly, there are always a few lurkers who turn off their webcams. You can create your own room and call the shots. Many do this and post the room at wifelover.com under the section titled cam-to-cam. Good luck.

By the way, you do not have to join either website, although you could. I never have.

Last edited:
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
In fact, there are a lot of options. However, I prefer vrcamshot.com. Whatever your fetish, here you will find a woman who will fulfill your most perverted fantasies. Let me give you some examples; anal lesbians, petite blondes, huge tits brunettes, curvy and shy redheads, foot fetish, and big butt MILFs. Some young models even have a virtual reality camera. It's like they're doing a striptease right in your bedroom! If you're not shy about getting naked and showing off your (big) cock, you, too, can have a cam2cam chat session, sex roulette, or pay by the minute for a show.

Last edited: