Cheated on my Husband (boyfriend then).

Lucy

Female
To give you some context; I had been in a 8-year relationship with my then boyfriend. Sexual I was extremely open and willing for just about anything. I have always been very sexual and active. I had started a job as HR for this new company and my, now husband was the engineer working there from the USA. I fell for him right away and we started flirting and within a week he had asked me out for dinner, what he didn't know at that time was that I had a boyfriend. We went out for a nice dinner and he ask me if I wanted to go back to his Apartment. I happily accepted, back at the flat, we had a bottle of wine and soon he had me in his bed kissing, licking and fucking me into a orgasm bliss. He had asked me to stay the night, but I needed to get back to my boyfriend's home and used the excuss that I had to go home to change clothes for work the next day. He even tried to drive me, but I didn't let him for risk of wanting to come inside the home where my boyfriend was and having big mess.
I took the bus home and upon getting inside, my boyfriend started asking questions where i was, etc. I was trying to get to the shower but he pulled me into the bed and started working on my wet pussy. I was excited and scared at the same time but I quickly let loose and enjoyed the sexy moment having my pussy pumped with cum for the second time that night and knowing my boyfriend used my cheating lovers cum as his lube...
after dating my husband for just over a month and working together, I was bouncing back and forth between my husband's flat and my boyfriend home and getting pounding daily. I felt like a nasty cheating whore BUT I loved the feeling and really never regrated it.
After about 6-weeks, my husband had to go to Vietnam for a job and moved out of his flat taking all his belongings. I was unsure at that time if he really loved me or not and I didnt know if he would even be back? There were several Americans working at the plant during this time and one of the engineers always hit on me at work and he know I was Dating my husband during this time but he continued his advancements and asked me out. When my husband left for Vietnam, I was upset and confused not knowing what happen to us.
One day the other engineer, asked me out all through the day,flirting with me and I did make me excited and wet so I agreed. He lived at the same fucking apartments as my husband moved from and (more like a long term hotel living place). The door man and reception man all had seen me many times with my husband and now they seen me with "Neil". Yes, I felt whorish but had the same excitement and nasty desires that melted me knowing the men would think about me being a whore and cheating on different men...
I met Neil at the apartment lobby, and he invited me to his room (so he could change - right?). We entered his room, and he offered me something to drink, which I accepted and knew we were not getting out of the apartment... I watched as he went into the bathroom leaving the door open giving me a view of him naked and seeing his long thick dick made my pussy throb. I went to his bed, un-dressed and lay naked in his bed waiting, as he come from the bathroom seeing me in bed, he made wasted no time licking my long nipples and exploring my wet pussy. I rolled over lifting my ass up for him and he sent deep pleasure into me rocking my ass hard giving me a huge orgasm before he snapped and filled me with his thick cum. I enjoyed the moment, and he fucked me several more times moaning "you fucking whore, you fucking slut". thinking I didn't understand English perfectly, i moaned back to in Portugues; " Foda-me, foda-se minha buceta de puta, foda-se minha bunda de sacanagem bem" (fuck me, fuck my whore pussy, fuck my slutty ass good). The more nasty words he moaned the nastier I wanted to be and let him know I was a cheating fucking whore. We ended the night with him exhausted and leaving me still hungry for cock, I returned home to my boyfriend and again had his dick working my ass and loose pussy as he filled me again.
I didn't have daily calls with my husband, but he would call me at work, and I enjoyed talking to him teasing him to come back to Brazil, he let me know in a month he was returning. I was excited, nervous, scared and thinking of how about my cheating nasty behaviors and how, what to do. I fucked the other engineer several more times at the apartment and seeing the building staff look at me with disgusting stares, made me warm and tingling with excitement knowing my husband would be returning and they would see me with him...
My husband did return to Brazil, I broke up with my boyfriend committing to my relationship with my husband but continued my burning slutty desires and have a loving husband that only encouraging my whorish nature.

To give you some context; I had been in a 8-year relationship with my then boyfriend. Sexual I was extremely open and willing for just about anything. I have always been very sexual and active. I had started a job as HR for this new company and my, now husband was the engineer working there from the USA. I fell for him right away and we started flirting and within a week he had asked me out for dinner, what he didn't know at that time was that I had a boyfriend. We went out for a nice dinner and he ask me if I wanted to go back to his Apartment. I happily accepted, back at the flat, we had a bottle of wine and soon he had me in his bed kissing, licking and fucking me into a orgasm bliss. He had asked me to stay the night, but I needed to get back to my boyfriend's home and used the excuss that I had to go home to change clothes for work the next day. He even tried to drive me, but I didn't let him for risk of wanting to come inside the home where my boyfriend was and having big mess.
I took the bus home and upon getting inside, my boyfriend started asking questions where i was, etc. I was trying to get to the shower but he pulled me into the bed and started working on my wet pussy. I was excited and scared at the same time but I quickly let loose and enjoyed the sexy moment having my pussy pumped with cum for the second time that night and knowing my boyfriend used my cheating lovers cum as his lube...
after dating my husband for just over a month and working together, I was bouncing back and forth between my husband's flat and my boyfriend home and getting pounding daily. I felt like a nasty cheating whore BUT I loved the feeling and really never regrated it.
After about 6-weeks, my husband had to go to Vietnam for a job and moved out of his flat taking all his belongings. I was unsure at that time if he really loved me or not and I didnt know if he would even be back? There were several Americans working at the plant during this time and one of the engineers always hit on me at work and he know I was Dating my husband during this time but he continued his advancements and asked me out. When my husband left for Vietnam, I was upset and confused not knowing what happen to us.
One day the other engineer, asked me out all through the day,flirting with me and I did make me excited and wet so I agreed. He lived at the same fucking apartments as my husband moved from and (more like a long term hotel living place). The door man and reception man all had seen me many times with my husband and now they seen me with "Neil". Yes, I felt whorish but had the same excitement and nasty desires that melted me knowing the men would think about me being a whore and cheating on different men...
I met Neil at the apartment lobby, and he invited me to his room (so he could change - right?). We entered his room, and he offered me something to drink, which I accepted and knew we were not getting out of the apartment... I watched as he went into the bathroom leaving the door open giving me a view of him naked and seeing his long thick dick made my pussy throb. I went to his bed, un-dressed and lay naked in his bed waiting, as he come from the bathroom seeing me in bed, he made wasted no time licking my long nipples and exploring my wet pussy. I rolled over lifting my ass up for him and he sent deep pleasure into me rocking my ass hard giving me a huge orgasm before he snapped and filled me with his thick cum. I enjoyed the moment, and he fucked me several more times moaning "you fucking whore, you fucking slut". thinking I didn't understand English perfectly, i moaned back to in Portugues; " Foda-me, foda-se minha buceta de puta, foda-se minha bunda de sacanagem bem" (fuck me, fuck my whore pussy, fuck my slutty ass good). The more nasty words he moaned the nastier I wanted to be and let him know I was a cheating fucking whore. We ended the night with him exhausted and leaving me still hungry for cock, I returned home to my boyfriend and again had his dick working my ass and loose pussy as he filled me again.
I didn't have daily calls with my husband, but he would call me at work, and I enjoyed talking to him teasing him to come back to Brazil, he let me know in a month he was returning. I was excited, nervous, scared and thinking of how about my cheating nasty behaviors and how, what to do. I fucked the other engineer several more times at the apartment and seeing the building staff look at me with disgusting stares, made me warm and tingling with excitement knowing my husband would be returning and they would see me with him...
My husband did return to Brazil, I broke up with my boyfriend committing to my relationship with my husband but continued my burning slutty desires and have a loving husband that only encouraging my whorish nature.
Amazing story!!