Cheating Wife Caught

Penthouse

Male
Mar 16, 2023
Hi Guys...
I want to tell u guys about my wife that cheated on me 15 years ago and how it changed my life or shud I say ours.....lol

We were young back then dating for a few years. My wife worked at a gift shop as it was her 1st job out of school.
The owners had a few flats that was above their shop which was rented out to people.
My wife did the books and the rent collection etc....So there was this one guy was renting n he was from a town near us which is an hour away...but he job required him to stay in our town.....
He was a traffic officer with very flexible and soft job. My wife has met him during his visits to the shop to pay his rent or sumtimes she wud fone him to remind.
They becum very close she used to tell me about this guy that stayed above her work n I tawt it strange but I left it...
One day she introduced him to me and he drank alot n was always partying.....he started cuming home pretending to be a gud friend always buying alcohol n making me drink wid him he knew i cudnt handle it well....but b4 meeting me she was already fucking him at dead ends or cheap b&bz during her lunch breaks.....she knew the job i had i cudnt make a move till it closed.
As time went on 2 years past...we got marid then during the year we got marid she was stil fucking him...One nyt i was too drunk to park my car so 1 of my cousins that was drinking with us helped n as he parked my car n got out he happen to see them share a quick kiss...so he left it and didnt say anything to me...then a few weeks past and a cuz of mine saw her parked in his cop car near her work...he was dropping her off n sharing a kiss saying gudbye wen my aunt happen to see them...she told my cuz that was drinking wid us that nyt coz he was close to me n always hung out wid me....wen she told him wat she saw and to alert me wat was happening he told her he saw the samething happen also.
So he gave me a fone call n broke the news to me...I was devasted my heart broke i didnt know wat to think i trusted her so much...i confronted her and she denied it then i bluffed her i have all the smses between them from our service provider if she likes we can read them together thats wen she broke down n admitted its true...they been seeing each other 3 years...i broke all contacts between them and 4gave her we stopped talking to that guy...then he got marid n his wife complained she suspects sumthing she asked me n i said its all over but it wasnt apparently....again i confronted her she admitted then promised she wont contact him again....few years went by til i caught her talking to him on whatsapp....that was the final chance i was leaving.....til she cried n begged me the fool i was gave her anoda chance....
But then that's wen things changed....I told her if she wants to play wid other men she shud do it honestly n not behind my back....was scaring but exciting to tell her let's go into swinging n try a few MMF sessions...we did so and had fun a few times....I cnt explain how but it has made our love n relationship stronger....I managed to 4get about my hurtful feelings n enjoy watching my wife being fucked by oda guys...
Now she has becoming a live cam model and does shows she makes alot of tokens and men are crazy for her...I'm so turned on by her making so many man shoot their loads to her...
So thats my story guys wat u think of her.....?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230313-131203_Calculator.jpg
    Screenshot_20230313-131203_Calculator.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 584
Once a cheater always a cheater, if she doesn't respect you she will never love you, if she respected you she wld never duck another man for years, she's for the streets man ...
Do you have some self estime ?

Took me and my wife's gf nearly 6 months to catch her affair with hubby. After sharing notes the puzzle pieces fit. From little things she noticed even more than me to unexplained trips. Typical cheating fare...

Hi Guys...
I want to tell u guys about my wife that cheated on me 15 years ago and how it changed my life or shud I say ours.....lol

We were young back then dating for a few years. My wife worked at a gift shop as it was her 1st job out of school.
The owners had a few flats that was above their shop which was rented out to people.
My wife did the books and the rent collection etc....So there was this one guy was renting n he was from a town near us which is an hour away...but he job required him to stay in our town.....
He was a traffic officer with very flexible and soft job. My wife has met him during his visits to the shop to pay his rent or sumtimes she wud fone him to remind.
They becum very close she used to tell me about this guy that stayed above her work n I tawt it strange but I left it...
One day she introduced him to me and he drank alot n was always partying.....he started cuming home pretending to be a gud friend always buying alcohol n making me drink wid him he knew i cudnt handle it well....but b4 meeting me she was already fucking him at dead ends or cheap b&bz during her lunch breaks.....she knew the job i had i cudnt make a move till it closed.
As time went on 2 years past...we got marid then during the year we got marid she was stil fucking him...One nyt i was too drunk to park my car so 1 of my cousins that was drinking with us helped n as he parked my car n got out he happen to see them share a quick kiss...so he left it and didnt say anything to me...then a few weeks past and a cuz of mine saw her parked in his cop car near her work...he was dropping her off n sharing a kiss saying gudbye wen my aunt happen to see them...she told my cuz that was drinking wid us that nyt coz he was close to me n always hung out wid me....wen she told him wat she saw and to alert me wat was happening he told her he saw the samething happen also.
So he gave me a fone call n broke the news to me...I was devasted my heart broke i didnt know wat to think i trusted her so much...i confronted her and she denied it then i bluffed her i have all the smses between them from our service provider if she likes we can read them together thats wen she broke down n admitted its true...they been seeing each other 3 years...i broke all contacts between them and 4gave her we stopped talking to that guy...then he got marid n his wife complained she suspects sumthing she asked me n i said its all over but it wasnt apparently....again i confronted her she admitted then promised she wont contact him again....few years went by til i caught her talking to him on whatsapp....that was the final chance i was leaving.....til she cried n begged me the fool i was gave her anoda chance....
But then that's wen things changed....I told her if she wants to play wid other men she shud do it honestly n not behind my back....was scaring but exciting to tell her let's go into swinging n try a few MMF sessions...we did so and had fun a few times....I cnt explain how but it has made our love n relationship stronger....I managed to 4get about my hurtful feelings n enjoy watching my wife being fucked by oda guys...
Now she has becoming a live cam model and does shows she makes alot of tokens and men are crazy for her...I'm so turned on by her making so many man shoot their loads to her...
Love her pussy

Hi Guys...

Hot 🔥 pussy

Hi Guys...

That is a very nice looking pussy, framed with great lips. When I found out my first wife had cheated I was very upset, but more turned on than I had ever been. So we used that and had a long happy marriage of her cheating or simply playing away from home