Cheating wife fantasy- email exchange with your wife- anonymously

Well , I'm thinking about this too....pretty sure she will just block whoever but maybe if they are good they can get her attention. I would want to talk with you first and see the plan...also no mention of seeing her online....try to get a pic or even a response and we will go from there.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1590861068482.jpg
    FB_IMG_1590861068482.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 34
  • 20190916_104759-degoo-resized.jpg
    20190916_104759-degoo-resized.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 34
"Jokes on you, I'm already into that shit" meme template insert lol

Yeah I've been doing that as per hubby requests and I got myself 7 sexting partners now. And tbh they're quite the women wanting constant attention. Even 2 of them are sexting without their hubby's knowledge lol.. it's so turning on more more having sex..doing that. Even they admitted it to me x
Would you like to mesage my gf

Reactions: amateur_19
Hello, always been interested in cheating wife fantasies. Here is my idea, I get her email messaged to me and I send her pics anonymously of my bwc- 8.5 inches. I keep the husband/ boyfriend in the loop and share her thoughts, comments and or opinions about what I’ve sent. Thoughts on this? Would you be tempted to see if your hotwife, slut is messaging others without your knowledge? 😉😋😉😉😉
Im in

• Love
Reactions: Blackwolf
Hello, always been interested in cheating wife fantasies. Here is my idea, I get her email messaged to me and I send her pics anonymously of my bwc- 8.5 inches. I keep the husband/ boyfriend in the loop and share her thoughts, comments and or opinions about what I’ve sent. Thoughts on this? Would you be tempted to see if your hotwife, slut is messaging others without your knowledge? 😉😋😉😉😉
I love that idea

"Jokes on you, I'm already into that shit" meme template insert lol

Yeah I've been doing that as per hubby requests and I got myself 7 sexting partners now. And tbh they're quite the women wanting constant attention. Even 2 of them are sexting without their hubby's knowledge lol.. it's so turning on more more having sex..doing that. Even they admitted it to me x
Could you elaborate?