Cheating wife fantasy

brucewaynebbc

Male
Verified
I'm a BBC bull who has done everything in this lifestyle....except have sex with a wife cheating on her husband. I just love the thrill of potentially getting caught by the guy, whether it's the wife's husband or the girlfriend's boyfriend. I want to plow a woman so good that she might forget her significant other ever existed, and would only want her pussy to belong to me. I came close one time, but the wife was worried her husband would come home at any time.

I'm a BBC bull who has done everything in this lifestyle....except have sex with a wife cheating on her husband. I just love the thrill of potentially getting caught by the guy, whether it's the wife's husband or the girlfriend's boyfriend. I want to plow a woman so good that she might forget her significant other ever existed, and would only want her pussy to belong to me. I came close one time, but the wife was worried her husband would come home at any time.
I'm not black, Mexican, but I have fucked lots of women cheating on their husbands, being married it is always good to play with married women, they tend not to kiss and tell. It is very hot to be banging a wife while her husband is at work or left to go pick something up, knowing me may be home soon. I've even had the experience of going out the back door as he is coming in the front, talk about an adrenal rush, I'm very lucky I've not been shot. LOL You being a bull I am surprised you have not yet fucked a cheating wife. We are a swinging couple, and we allow each other to play alone, but we both still cheat on each other now and then, I know it don't make since but we both do it from time to time. I guess it is the thrill of cheating. I don't care that she does it, as I am doing it as well. it is life. Hope you make it happen soon.

Reactions: Bulldave07