Cheating wife

I have this feeling that my wife is cheating with her boss. She always denies it but yet she has called him the Pillsbury dough boy and takes advice from him on what to give me for gifts. I will be honest I really wish I knew maybe I could get pictures of them together or maybe get the mfm I been wanting.

One way to get a better idea of whether she is cheating with him or not, is if she comes home and you're pretty sure she just had sex with him, YOU try to have sex with her. Tell her how much you missed her, want her, want to fuck her, etc. and if she does anything and everything she can to either avoid it, or go change & shower first, then that will tell you something.

I would forget about the past and try to make the future happen. First, make sure she feels 100% secure. When talking about an MFM threesome, be sure to explain that you have zero desire for an FMF threesome, only an MFM, with her in the staring role. (Most wives do not want an open marriage.) Explain how a pleasurable it is for a woman to experience four male hands and two cocks and two tongues at once. If you can get her to go along with your threesome fantasy talk, tell her, as you point to your hard cock, if this cock belonged to another man, what would he do with it to you?

Only after she has warmed up to the idea of actually having an MFM threesome, use a male movie star she likes as the other man in your fantasy. Then use some other man that she actually knows, eventually slide her boss into the threesome talk. Once she knows that she has license to be fucked by another man from you, she can recommend asking her her boss to join you two in the bedroom.

My wife once went out for drinks with a few of her coworkers. Eventually, she was alone with just an older married guy who always stole stares of her nyloned legs and shapely rear. He whispered to her, "Hey, if you ever want to have an affair, just let me know."

She explained that she was happily married and left in a huff.

She told me the entire story when she got home, disbelieving that any man could be so lame in the seduction game. The irony was that we shared her body with other men and we were constantly on the outlook for new sex partners for her. About two years later, she got a better job offer and she gave two-weeks notice. She liked that she was leaving a 12-person company for a large company with hundreds of employees, if for no other reason that it upped her chance of finding suitable men to get between her legs. She mentioned the coworker who made the lame pass at her as the only male at her old job who showed any sexual interest in her.

Well, he became part of our pillow talk that night, with my detailing how much he would have love to have had that affair with her, with him seeing her naked body, feeling her soft breasts and ass, sniffing her perfume and sexual scent, hearing her moans, exploring her vagina's inner fold of skin and wetness with his naked cock, erupting inside her body, and leaving his DNA behind. She enjoyed this fantasy talk, so much so that we decided that she should let him fuck her, not repeatedly over several months, but just once. She didn't know how to give him the offer of her body. I gave her a simple speech.

She asked him to remember the time he had asked her about having an affair with him. He got all-apologetic, claiming that the drink had been speaking. She shut him up and revealed that my huge sex fantasy was to watch another man make love to her (but didn't reveal that we had lived fantasy many, many times before). She went on to ask if he would be willing to help her make my fantasy come true, as my birthday approached. He was willing.

It turned out that he had an amazingly thick cock, although only five inches long, but crazy thick. So thick that she could not fit it in her mouth, so she licked it like an ice-cream cone. For an overweight guy in his early 40s, he gave an impressive pounding. Afterwards, we told him that maybe next year they could have a repeat performance. (It never happened, sadly.)

I have this feeling that my wife is cheating with her boss. She always denies it but yet she has called him the Pillsbury dough boy and takes advice from him on what to give me for gifts. I will be honest I really wish I knew maybe I could get pictures of them together or maybe get the mfm I been wanting.
She go out after work ? Shoot me her number.. I will let you know ;)
Check her panties when she gets home

Reactions: Maturefeetlover
Mu wife after a year told me how she fucked a Brazilian. At work she went home with him and he fucked her in full room of people. He came in her once as she rubbed his dick on her lips. Then as he got hard again she had him pump her full. She didn't tell me for almost a year. She let him blast 2 loads in/on her cunt while we were engaged. Nothing is sluttier or gets me off harder

Reactions: 2wheel and Jameson
Mu wife after a year told me how she fucked a Brazilian. At work she went home with him and he fucked her in full room of people. He came in her once as she rubbed his dick on her lips. Then as he got hard again she had him pump her full. She didn't tell me for almost a year. She let him blast 2 loads in/on her cunt while we were engaged. Nothing is sluttier or gets me off harder
Ur wife should meet mine 😏