Cheating with Black

She said his cock touched places nothing else had before.
And that’s why she kept going back for more. And in my experience when married to my first husband, the more you cheat the easier it gets. The first couple of times are the hardest in terms of feeling guilty but that soon passes xx

Reactions: QOS69
Have any of you wives here ever cheated with a black man for your first experience with interracial sex? I would imagine that is pretty rare.
Not that rare I’d say. I cheated on my first husband for almost 20 years and for the last ten of those, I had a lot of black guys (amongst others). So yes my first experience of sex with a black guy was while cheating.
Lynn x

And that’s why she kept going back for more. And in my experience when married to my first husband, the more you cheat the easier it gets. The first couple of times are the hardest in terms of feeling guilty but that soon passes xx
Also because her hubby had ED, he was super-vanilla in bed and sexually selfish, and also because I trained her to be horny ALL the time. ;)

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
This is my wife for 20th anniversary. We went to Jamaica.. me and my wife had always wanted to kind of see what the lifestyle would be like. So we got really high and went over to Hedonism. Me and my wife went on our 1st Nude beach, and we even took a boat ride as you can see. On the boat it was just me and my wife, and one of the workers and the driver.. Me and my wife both jumped in the water and were swimming around. My wife decided to go back onto the boat.. I watched the black helper lit up a joint and passed it to my wife. She took a couple of drag off joint . I then noticed, as my wife was leaning up against the rail of the boat, while I was swimming and talking to me as the young black man got done with the joint walked behind my wife. As I was out on the water, I watched two black hands appear on each breast, and then I saw my wife’s face change. Then I saw it she dropped her head. I could tell he was fucking her from behind. I watched my wife screamed with passion for him to fuck her harder, then I saw my wife go down as I watched the young black man come all over her tits . She jumped in the water and came right over to me, and I quickly started fucking her.. we ended up getting back on the boat and the driver ended up getting a blowjob from my wife as I was fucking her from behind.

Attachments

• IMG_5487.jpeg
    IMG_5487.jpeg
    10.2 KB · Views: 90
my first real girlfriend cheated on me and then dumped me for a big black guy. at first it was awful, i was heartbroken. but every time I thought about it it made me super horn, and i would jerk off about it so much that my dick was raw. He was a big ol dude, too and she was tiny so he had to have just been destroying her pussy left and right. and thats how I came to find out I was into cuckolding etc.

Attachments

• BAE20A6D-4125-497E-92EA-C021D7D4F1BF.jpeg
    BAE20A6D-4125-497E-92EA-C021D7D4F1BF.jpeg
    78.3 KB · Views: 52
  • F11D0F23-EFE0-4B34-950B-E95CD7AE273E.jpeg
    F11D0F23-EFE0-4B34-950B-E95CD7AE273E.jpeg
    108.8 KB · Views: 52
my first real girlfriend cheated on me and then dumped me for a big black guy. at first it was awful, i was heartbroken. but every time I thought about it it made me super horn, and i would jerk off about it so much that my dick was raw. He was a big ol dude, too and she was tiny so he had to have just been destroying her pussy left and right. and thats how I came to find out I was into cuckolding etc.
i forgot to mention how everybody thought it was so funny that i got dumped for this big scary looking black guy. It doesnt bother me now and I kinda like how it makes me feel but at the time it was like salt on the wound. they were both really mean about the whole thing too. she told everybody about my dick size and bragged about cheating. everybody knew what happened. it was humiliating

• Love
Reactions: Truepervert1020
This is my wife for 20th anniversary. We went to Jamaica.. me and my wife had always wanted to kind of see what the lifestyle would be like. So we got really high and went over to Hedonism. Me and my wife went on our 1st Nude beach, and we even took a boat ride as you can see. On the boat it was just me and my wife, and one of the workers and the driver.. Me and my wife both jumped in the water and were swimming around. My wife decided to go back onto the boat.. I watched the black helper lit up a joint and passed it to my wife. She took a couple of drag off joint . I then noticed, as my wife was leaning up against the rail of the boat, while I was swimming and talking to me as the young black man got done with the joint walked behind my wife. As I was out on the water, I watched two black hands appear on each breast, and then I saw my wife’s face change. Then I saw it she dropped her head. I could tell he was fucking her from behind. I watched my wife screamed with passion for him to fuck her harder, then I saw my wife go down as I watched the young black man come all over her tits . She jumped in the water and came right over to me, and I quickly started fucking her.. we ended up getting back on the boat and the driver ended up getting a blowjob from my wife as I was fucking her from behind.
That's not your wife.

mm gawd i need a visit to jamaica.. hubby or not.. he can come if he wants..to watch:):) crissy

Attachments

• 2642116-1669115154-7f94beca97783513e6f8198068182289.jpg
    2642116-1669115154-7f94beca97783513e6f8198068182289.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 23
  • 2642125-1669115157-1083fd50e332a01715d2177e16988b37.png
    2642125-1669115157-1083fd50e332a01715d2177e16988b37.png
    138.9 KB · Views: 23