Christian couple

We are a Christian couple and are curious in the lifestyle do you think you can do both?
I am unfamiliar with this site and I don't know if it is possible for us to chat privately, but if so I think I can be of some assistance since I had to deal with similar circumstances.

We are a Christian couple and are curious in the lifestyle do you think you can do both?
Absolutely......not the lord tells us that you can not serve two masters as we will hate one and love the other also the lord tells us thatcin order to enter his kingdom we must be as children we are to be born again through the holy spirit in which we leave our earthly selves under that water at baptism and let all past former behaviors die away with our worldly flesh driven selves and instead a new spirit will dwell with in us as we are to imitate our lord jesus Christ and in gratitude for his great sacrifice of his blameless well lived life he layed down to grant us the atonement needed to have the capacity to br saved and not be damned because of trangressions and so we get to the final blow to our week hearts that try to squeeze in any possibility to have our fleshly lust marriage was creater by yahweh our heavenly father to be a union between ONE MAN AND ONE WOMAN to be joined for ever and to obide by the sacred sanctity of this. Union which become as one flesh and one bone and our father spesifies that we are not to lay with or lust after any other. Mans wife as to do so makes any involved adulterers and so in clear disobedience disloyalty and as such our lord jesus christ goes on to make clear that if we are not helping plant seed then we are scattering them and if we are not for him then against we are so we my friends have to answer to a higher power and as such true christians will not betray the instruction of their lord and savior cuz we. Know from what garbage he has lifted us so this will be my last post i sugest you follow suite for it is written it is better never to have known him than to know and still not heed to his comand thank you so much my brothers for reminding me of who i belong to .ALLL PRAISE YESHUAH OUR SAVIOR AND LORD AND OUR ALL MIGHTY OMNIPRESENT OMNIPOTENT SOVEREIGN GOD OF ALL CREATION. BE PRAISED OVER ANY FOR EVER AND EVER AMEN HALLELLUYAH!!!$

My wife and I are both devout Christians and we believe we are doing no wrong. Her boyfriend (a black man in his 60's) is also a devoted Christian. Most Sundays after church he will come over to our house and we break bread together and enjoy each other's company. She and her boyfriend are deeply in love and I support this. As a husband we are also in love but my role is much different than his now. After lunch as I clean up they usually disappear into our bedroom for a short nap , soon enough I hear them "making love" I will peek in to see this huge man with my petite wife passionately kissing her and burying his big cock in her. After their first session it normally gets more physical as he fucks her hard and for a long time before he dumps his load in her. When he leaves, the ritual is I am fed their love making juices as their clean up boy. My wife likes me to do this to be included in their sex and to complete my cuckolding.

The end of the world is closer, we all must repent of our sins, the marriage bed is to be kept Holy and pure, all fornicators, liar's, gossips, homosexuals and adulterers, will go to hell, don't do it in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and saviour.. seek ye first the kingdom of God

I find it extremely strange that religion is a topic here. Except in bdsm sessions / games - where one can perform delightful role-playing games - Priest vs. nun etc..
One is born as Man first, before delusions (about 3000 faiths worldwide and their aberrations) are pounded into the little heads of innocent children (I won't elaborate here).
Ergo - first Man and Man Fucks - anyway to maintain the species; followed shortly thereafter by feelings of excitement / horniness / power & powerlessness culminating in straight out Pleasure in Sex, in any way possible and with anyone capable / willing.
What are the pros and cons for you/+ partner to surrender c.q. fully immerse to/in the fantastic lifestyle?

You can justify or condemn just about any behavior you can think of with the Bible. It's a big grab-bag, ergo there are over 3,000 different sects of Christianity, and even more disagreements amongst those. Eye for an eye versus turn the other cheek. It's all humans using their own ideas of morality and stamping "god said" on it. There's now even a church that thinks the Bible tells them to be vegans. Just do as the other Christians do, read around and selectively choose which parts of the Bible your own ideas of morality tells you are correct, and only adhere to those, or just realize that it's all a man-made religion of the colonizers and dump the whole thing completely (which is what I recommend).

My wife and I are both devout Christians and we believe we are doing no wrong. Her boyfriend (a black man in his 60's) is also a devoted Christian. Most Sundays after church he will come over to our house and we break bread together and enjoy each other's company. She and her boyfriend are deeply in love and I support this. As a husband we are also in love but my role is much different than his now. After lunch as I clean up they usually disappear into our bedroom for a short nap , soon enough I hear them "making love" I will peek in to see this huge man with my petite wife passionately kissing her and burying his big cock in her. After their first session it normally gets more physical as he fucks her hard and for a long time before he dumps his load in her. When he leaves, the ritual is I am fed their love making juices as their clean up boy. My wife likes me to do this to be included in their sex and to complete my cuckolding.
This is what every mature wife wants and needs. Hubby doing his clean up part completes the circle and everyone is happy.

Attachments

• cuckwork22.jpg
    cuckwork22.jpg
    307.8 KB · Views: 39
Reactions: Rem503 and owlmale
Proverbs 5 15-22. parapharasing greatly. Let your streams be yours alone, never to be shared.

I find the idea intoxicating but could never actually do it.

Christians are human. There are Christians who do everything there is to do on this planet…does that deny them the love of Jesus and entry into heaven?

No, I don’t think so. Jesus’ sacrifice is for all of us imperfect people.

Does this ‘lifestyle’ glorify God and make us more like like Jesus? No.

In the end, God would rather we spend our time sharing his love and helping people. Bringing others into our sex lives won’t prevent us from going to heaven but, it isn’t God’s purpose for our lives either.