cleanup, massage, handjob ... what are your tasks in bed during sex?

BOGMANDIAS

Dec 5, 2019
As cuck your duty is to please your wife and your bull, you need to show gratitude to them, you must serve as support when your wife is penetrated, you must lick your wife and your bull during penetration, eat your creampie, clean-up both of them . You do this? Do you massage your bull and wife while they kiss? What else do you do?

I am tasked with always cleaning her pussy after he is finished with her, and sometimes, if my wife is turned on enough, i have to clean him up too. While they are having sex, and after, i am also tasked with rubbing her feet.

As cuck your duty is to please your wife and your bull, you need to show gratitude to them, you must serve as support when your wife is penetrated, you must lick your wife and your bull during penetration, eat your creampie, clean-up both of them . You do this? Do you massage your bull and wife while they kiss? What else do you do?
It's about the wife and no one else.
The wife call the shots.
The bull is along for the ride.
There are times this dynamic becomes very awkward
for the bull.

pleasuring her orally and making her nice and wet for his penetration, inserting him inside her sometimes (very hot by the way) and clean up duty when they are finished.