Cock cage?

We have moved slowly from a swinging relationship to a cuckold relationship, this has been really organic and to be honest we were probably always heading here. As part of this chastity was recently talked about by my wife. She looked into it and soon a very small cock cage was ordered. But that’s as far as we‘ve gone.
It’s a big decision and a lot of responsibility for Bee to take on, so here’s the question, should a cuckold be in a cage? And what does it feel like to be locked up for the first time?

thanks. X

ps she has told me that she if she decided to lock me up she would want it to be 24/7 and only released when she chooses or if I earn if from being good…..

Last edited:
Today, Valentine’s Day, is the anniversary of the first time I was caged. I was dressing my wife for her date with her boyfriend, and she asked me if I wanted to watch that evening but I had to be caged to watch. I said yes and on it went. I remember almost cummimg as we put it on. Obviously it was uncomfortable at first but also stimulating. Later as I watched, I was surprised by how much my cock cried while they were having sex. It was left on all night for me.

There is a get use to it phase with wearing a cage. But after a short time I was going longer and longer and soon was 24/7. We also got a better cage for me and that helped. Now when it is off, I feel weird and want it back on. I love that constant reminder always being there.

1707910602687.jpeg

Today, Valentine’s Day, is the anniversary of the first time I was caged. I was dressing my wife for her date with her boyfriend, and she asked me if I wanted to watch that evening but I had to be caged to watch. I said yes and on it went. I remember almost cummimg as we put it on. Obviously it was uncomfortable at first but also stimulating. Later as I watched, I was surprised by how much my cock cried while they were having sex. It was left on all night for me.

There is a get use to it phase with wearing a cage. But after a short time I was going longer and longer and soon was 24/7. We also got a better cage for me and that helped. Now when it is off, I feel weird and want it back on. I love that constant reminder always being there.

View attachment 1949841
I’m not sure you’ve shown that cage before, and if so, whether I may have inquired about it, but I would appreciate any info you may have about the make and where you got it. I wonder if you might post a pic with side view, both in use and not. I’m trying to get a sense of the shape and angle of the enclosure and the downward orientation. Thanks

Reactions: nicebiguy
We have moved slowly from a swinging relationship to a cuckold relationship, this has been really organic and to be honest we were probably always heading here. As part of this chastity was recently talked about by my wife. She looked into it and soon a very small cock cage was ordered. But that’s as far as we‘ve gone.
It’s a big decision and a lot of responsibility for Bee to take on, so here’s the question, should a cuckold be in a cage? And what does it feel like to be locked up for the first time?

thanks. X

ps she has told me that she if she decided to lock me up she would want it to be 24/7 and only released when she chooses or if I earn if from being good…..
Congratulations! I believe getting a cage is a big deal no matter the circumstances. Like a lot of these things…it’s not accidental. There’s been a recognition. And consideration. Putting it on the first time is special too, and if your wife is involved in that “putting it on”, it’ll be even more so. Mine was not but it was still great, one of those anticipation-filled/cosmic-tumblers-aligning moments. I was proud like…AHA, so yeah…I was right about this! I knew it! I was onto something here!

I would rank it high among breakthrough moments of the last several years, behind only the first time she lowered my briefs to see me caged and, not long after that, the first chastity climax I had with her.

Getting to wear it while watching her have sex would exceed anything, I believe, but I feel gratitude at where we are, and know these are all part of the progression, stepping stones, each worth celebrating in its own right.

Last edited:
I’m not sure you’ve shown that cage before, and if so, whether I may have inquired about it, but I would appreciate any info you may have about the make and where you got it. I wonder if you might post a pic with side view, both in use and not. I’m trying to get a sense of the shape and angle of the enclosure and the downward orientation. Thanks
The cage is from Mature Metal. It is the jail bird. You order it to your size. I forgot the number, but I order the middle gap. I thought it was just a tad tight for me for the cage and ring, so I bent the bar up just a little bit and it fits good now. I do wear the elastic around my waist, to help keep the cage up. Once I did that I had no issues with it. I love wearing it for my wife and the fact she can tease skin but I am constricted in it is great.

1707938356300.jpeg

The cage is from Mature Metal. It is the jail bird. You order it to your size. I forgot the number, but I order the middle gap. I thought it was just a tad tight for me for the cage and ring, so I bent the bar up just a little bit and it fits good now. I do wear the elastic around my waist, to help keep the cage up. Once I did that I had no issues with it. I love wearing it for my wife and the fact she can tease skin but I am constricted in it is great.

View attachment 1950584
I'm surprised you aren't shaved

Reactions: Golden Roadie
Wife is away in France for two weeks. Catching up with old friends. We all know what that means. She has told me on numerous occasions that one of her ex boyfriends was very well endowed. I wonder if she plans to meet him!

Attachments

• IMG_20240406_110406_577.jpg
    IMG_20240406_110406_577.jpg
    258.8 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: owlmale and bitari

thanks. X

Was it your wife that initially brought up the idea? In your discussion did you talk about release time, when you could have an orgasm or how long is too long for you to be locked up? All of those questions lead to this one. You said, "It’s a big decision and a lot of responsibility for Bee to take on". What do you see as being your wife's responsibility? Most people think it's like the "Showtime Grill", "set it and forget it".

What would make chastity fail for you?

Reactions: Subthoughts