Cock vs Cock Tribute Game! Dare you risk your girl?

Dec 15, 2021
READ THE RULES ENTIRELY BEFORE PLAYING!

A woman's vagina is the ultimate battlefield. Since time began, men have fought over access to these precious organs. Not simply for pleasure, but the chance to reproduce. Today you will engage in this struggle. Will you leave a genetic legacy, or watch as a superior man does the same?

Basically, this is a game about trying steal and impregnate other mens wives. It plays a little like Dungeons and Dragons, where some dice rolls and modifiers determine the outcome of an event.

GAMEPLAY:
You win by impregnating more girls than anyone in the thread, simple enough! You start with one girl in your harem. Pleasuring another mans girl adequately will make her leave him for you! Girls in your harem are easier to impregnate. When a girl is impregnated, she is REMOVED from play and the lucky father owns her permanently.

You can take the following actions, one per post:
1- Mate with another mans girl. Choose one girl from a posters harem to mate with. I do some dice rolls depending on your cock vs his cock. If you pleasure her well, she joins your harem! There is a small chance that you outright impregnate her!

2-Mate with a girl in your harem. This gives you an increased chance of impregnation, which will permanently award you with her body and a point towards winning.

Simple enough!

TO PLAY:

First you MUST post your erect cock, plus a girl who will be in your harem. This grants you entry to the game.

To take an action, you MUST post a cock tribute of the girl you are targeting!

Here is my cock, and my girl "Kate". May the best cock win!

Kate.jpgPW.jpg

READ THE RULES ENTIRELY BEFORE PLAYING!

A woman's vagina is the ultimate battlefield. Since time began, men have fought over access to these precious organs. Not simply for pleasure, but the chance to reproduce. Today you will engage in this struggle. Will you leave a genetic legacy, or watch as a superior man does the same?

Basically, this is a game about trying steal and impregnate other mens wives. It plays a little like Dungeons and Dragons, where some dice rolls and modifiers determine the outcome of an event.

GAMEPLAY:
You win by impregnating more girls than anyone in the thread, simple enough! You start with one girl in your harem. Pleasuring another mans girl adequately will make her leave him for you! Girls in your harem are easier to impregnate. When a girl is impregnated, she is REMOVED from play and the lucky father owns her permanently.

You can take the following actions, one per post:
1- Mate with another mans girl. Choose one girl from a posters harem to mate with. I do some dice rolls depending on your cock vs his cock. If you pleasure her well, she joins your harem! There is a small chance that you outright impregnate her!

2-Mate with a girl in your harem. This gives you an increased chance of impregnation, which will permanently award you with her body and a point towards winning.

Simple enough!

TO PLAY:

First you MUST post your erect cock, plus a girl who will be in your harem. This grants you entry to the game.

To take an action, you MUST post a cock tribute of the girl you are targeting!

Here is my cock, and my girl "Kate". May the best cock win!

View attachment 878971View attachment 878970
kate is fine as fuck ... dm for more