Cold feet issues

Dec 12, 2022
Hello. Looking for some advice. After several years of talking about during foreplay and sex my wife asked if I seriously wanted to watch her have sex with another man. I replied emphatically Yes! She was super turned on and over the course of a few days she began cruising websites, chatting with guys she was attracted to and feeling out potential partners. After exchanging pics with a few she really honed in on one particular guy in our area. They proceeded to chat and downloaded a messaging app for easier communication.
The evening of a potential “meet and greet “ she got really cold feet. The app and profiles were immediately deleted and she is extremely hesitant to even discuss it.
Has anyone dealt with a similar situation? I’m not quite sure what happened or if I contributed. She was so excited and turned on for over a week almost nonstop talking about it. I think perhaps the potential bull was too pushy or something else. I’m just trying to figure out what may have happened and how to proceed

Hello. Looking for some advice. After several years of talking about during foreplay and sex my wife asked if I seriously wanted to watch her have sex with another man. I replied emphatically Yes! She was super turned on and over the course of a few days she began cruising websites, chatting with guys she was attracted to and feeling out potential partners. After exchanging pics with a few she really honed in on one particular guy in our area. They proceeded to chat and downloaded a messaging app for easier communication.
The evening of a potential “meet and greet “ she got really cold feet. The app and profiles were immediately deleted and she is extremely hesitant to even discuss it.
Has anyone dealt with a similar situation? I’m not quite sure what happened or if I contributed. She was so excited and turned on for over a week almost nonstop talking about it. I think perhaps the potential bull was too pushy or something else. I’m just trying to figure out what may have happened and how to proceed

Try talking to her that’s your best bet. At least she was showing interest maybe try again. He could have been to aggressive.

I would be curious where she was at in her cycle. I noticed my wife is drastically more horny and therefore I am when she is ovulating. The 2 weeks following her period are awesome.

That makes sense. She’s usually super horny the week leading up to and the week right after she’s on fire with it.
The week leading up to the ovulation women have more energy. The theory behind this is that they would gather potential mates at this time and start the process of collecting semen. Then the following week they continue this process with the best mates they found the prior week. That theory is based on much of the new data that shows women were no monogamous in early human history.

The week leading up to the ovulation women have more energy. The theory behind this is that they would gather potential mates at this time and start the process of collecting semen. Then the following week they continue this process with the best mates they found the prior week. That theory is based on much of the new data that shows women were no monogamous in early human history.
As an additional note, this would biologically make sense to ensure the women gets pregnant and had the best chances of passing on her DNA with the strongest compatible mate.

It would also cause those men to potentially all want to take care of the offspring thinking it could be theirs.

Reactions: toolman2c
interesting comment, I like the way u think.
There was a book called Sapiens by Yuval Noah Harari that I read years ago. It came out in 2017 and there is a followup book called Homo Deus. Essentially the books do a new breakdown on the thoughts surrounding human evolution and the development of society and religion. It does a fantastic job of reteaching biological evolution with all the new information factored into the theory.

The book definitely changed my perspective on humanity and our sex drive.

Reactions: Wannawatchher76
So a bit of an update. My wife is about 10 give or take away from her period. She told me she is super horny right now. Last night we made love and she was all into telling me “I need more dick. God I wish we had a couple of friends here to help”. Then this morning she told me she wants to do “date night” tonight and see what happens…. Perhaps we are on to something with the ovulation thing

So a bit of an update. My wife is about 10 give or take away from her period. She told me she is super horny right now. Last night we made love and she was all into telling me “I need more dick. God I wish we had a couple of friends here to help”. Then this morning she told me she wants to do “date night” tonight and see what happens…. Perhaps we are on to something with the ovulation thing
It wouldn’t surprise me if in a few days she does a complete reverse.