Communication

coastalkid

Male
Gold
From
CA, US
I'm always wanting to learn from people that make their hotwife/cuckold relationship work. It's also very helpful to learn some of the hard lessons some of you have learned through failure too.

Over the years of being interested in being "In the lifestyle" I've read a common trait that honest and open communication is the key to a successful life "in the lifestyle". One of the greatest failures in my 46 year marriage has been communicating about sex. I'd like to know how you keep communication an open and ongoing thing? I'd like to read about how communication has saved or ruined your relationships?

Communication is needed for any relationship to be successful. If you are not talking to each other and listening to what your partner is saying, I do not see any relationship working.

For us in this lifestyle, we talk a lot. One to two nights a week is just for us, no boyfriends. We talk about how we are doing. My wife is always asking me if I am ok with what is going on and I will answer honestly.

For example, my cock cage. She put it on me, I watched for the first time and then she told me I was going to keep it on. We talked about it the next day when we were alone. She said she was really turned on with it in the cage as she was being physical with her boyfriend on Valentine’s Day and I couldn’t jerk off. This was the time I told her she should refer to my cock as a small cock. Now she feels empowered knowing my small cock is in a cage and this is a constant reminder for me about her and she controls my organisms. She is not cruel about the cage. It comes off frequently and I usually jerk off when it is off, sometimes she will give me a blowjob.

For us, it is also helpful that I communicate with her boyfriends. I am friends with all 3 of them. For us, this is very helpful. I am happy that they all are enjoying themselves.

Also the communication is important for when something happens you were not thinking about. The thing that hurt me the most at the beginning was not the cock cage (in fact I feel weird now when it is not on, and I want to get it back on), was anal sex. In the 27 years we were together before we started this journey, I had my wife ass, twice. The third time I slide it in, she yelled at me to take it out. That was just after we were married and that was it for me. Her boyfriends get her ass frequently. This hurt my feelings, my small cock couldn’t go there but she enjoyed it when there much bigger cocks did. We talked about it and decided that me watching turns her on so much that she enjoys it. Also her first threesome, I just watched. But it was bound to happen when she has multiple boyfriends and my small cock didn’t go in her pussy anymore. I am sad that she has threesomes without me, but I am happy that she does and is enjoying them.

I love my wife and I do not resent anything she has done while we have been in this lifestyle. I know she loves me because we are closer because of this lifestyle.

You need to communicate for any relationship to be successful. In this type, it is very important because feelings can get hurt easy and you can not let the resentment grow, need to stamp it out quickly.

Reactions: tinycuck