Considering trying a house party

Loridan

Couple
Gold
We enjoy mfm with a guy we know semi regularly. We've also had a one night deal with a guy and once with a couple on a cruise. Both were ok but were unplanned and kinda scary, we were nervous. Our guy friend we really enjoy, its comfy and relaxing with him.
Wife and I are considering a house party. We've found 4 out of town. We'd get a room and make a weekend out of it.
One party is at a home and it's a black guys for white couples deal. I've contacted the host, it happens every couple of months, he says about 5 to 6 couples and 7 to 10 single black guys. It's hard to get real details. Is it the same couples each time? Same guys? Age of the guys? The couples ages?
Different party at a home says 6 to 12 couples, no single guys. Age range 30 to 60.
Other 2 parties, different towns, both sound similar, 20 to 40 couples, "select" single guys.
My fears are...what are others like at a party? Hard core swingers? Couples "exploring"? Young? Older? In shape? Fat? White? Hispanic? Black?
I'd love to see my wife enjoy a younger good looking black guy but don't know if she'd be into it. I'm guessing my wife would instantly go for a 30 year old guy. Yea id like to get with a hot 30yo sexy wife. Does sex happen in private? With others watching? Do couples hook up with other couples? Do people pair off and "sample" who's avaiable?
What really happens?

We enjoy mfm with a guy we know semi regularly. We've also had a one night deal with a guy and once with a couple on a cruise. Both were ok but were unplanned and kinda scary, we were nervous. Our guy friend we really enjoy, its comfy and relaxing with him.
Wife and I are considering a house party. We've found 4 out of town. We'd get a room and make a weekend out of it.
One party is at a home and it's a black guys for white couples deal. I've contacted the host, it happens every couple of months, he says about 5 to 6 couples and 7 to 10 single black guys. It's hard to get real details. Is it the same couples each time? Same guys? Age of the guys? The couples ages?
Different party at a home says 6 to 12 couples, no single guys. Age range 30 to 60.
Other 2 parties, different towns, both sound similar, 20 to 40 couples, "select" single guys.
My fears are...what are others like at a party? Hard core swingers? Couples "exploring"? Young? Older? In shape? Fat? White? Hispanic? Black?
I'd love to see my wife enjoy a younger good looking black guy but don't know if she'd be into it. I'm guessing my wife would instantly go for a 30 year old guy. Yea id like to get with a hot 30yo sexy wife. Does sex happen in private? With others watching? Do couples hook up with other couples? Do people pair off and "sample" who's avaiable?
What really happens?
House parties vary broadly in theme, attendance, and quality. You're kind of addressing a broad swath of things here.

I'll start simple. Many house parties are swinger/lifestyle couple events. Some are themed as "soft swing" events, often involving same-room sex, but with one's partner/spouse - there's no actual swapping involved. That's on one end of the spectrum. At the other, some house parties are essentially no-holds barred orgies, including bisexual contact, exhibitionism, same-room sex, gang-banging, etc.

Many of these events are couples-only, or couples and single females (as in attending solo, without regard for marital/relationship status). Solo females, especially bi females are in high demand for most of these events - solo males not so much.

Some are tightly organized, with rules/guidelines, like condom use. Some have sort of dedicated attendance - couples who regularly attend. There's often a new, or inexperienced couple in the mix, which can be pretty erotic - seeing a reluctant wife take her first strange cock is very, very hot.

Generalizing, some events have private spaces, ranging from a bedroom, a closed door indicating the occupants want privacy, an open door indicating they are OK with onlookers. The action varies from one-on-one to threesome/more-some, sometimes bi action, depending on the participants.

There are fetish themed events, ranging from variations on gang-bangs, to interracial themed events (the "Snow Bunny circuit").

Lifestyle clubs sometimes have themed parties centered on gang-bang action. In the UK, these are often promoted as "Greedy Girl" events. In the US, there's similar variety, sometimes focused on interracial sex, other times on orgy/gang-bang action. Most of the time these are controlled and structure, i.e. require condoms, etc. They range from the "select male" to open, all cummers, where single guys pay an entry fee.

The demographic varies as much as the action. Some events are limited to younger lifestyle couples, others focus on seniors, and everything in between. Most private house parties we're familiar with are organized by a core group of swinger/lifestyle couples - they are regular events, rotating over different homes/venues.

I know nothing about these types of events, other than what I've read in fantasy literature.
That said, if you're bringing a woman to the party, your wife, and are in contact with the organizers of the event, then it seems to me that they would give you a standard description of the party itself, the participants and the rules of the party and/or group. If they are reluctant to do so, then I would be very warry of attending one.
My .02

What really happens?
Really depends on what you are looking for. Black guys for white couples would tend to be for real cuckold couples. Wife gets a lot of black cock and hubby gets to watch and support and cleanup, etc.
Quite different to swinger parties where its swap and MMF, etc. The Club events like Greedy Girls with couples and single men are a bit of both.

Attachments

• cuckclub49.jpg
    cuckclub49.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 72
  • cuckparty70.jpg
    cuckparty70.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 74
The less info the organizers give, the bigger the red flag as a place to avoid.

House parties can be great, and the participants can vary from newbies to experienced couples.

If they allow single males, ask about the vetting processes for them. Unless you want a 10 guys for every woman situation.

Ask about the vetting for new couples. Know og one poorly organized house party where two guys brought hookers to pose as their wives. They got found out but not soon enough.

Just get a good feel for the people hosting, the more open and direct they are the more you can tell what the party will be like and that they know what they are doing.

Last edited:
Reactions: btweets
From our experience over the years, house parties run the gamut from Mild to Wild. Our first house party was a surprise for us as we were new to the lifestyle in general. It was a Halloween party at a couple's home and they had roughly 70 couples attend. They had a large home with three levels and the house was filled. The first hour was social with meeting and talking to different people over drinks. Then, at 10 PM the hostess had all the male attendees' names in a bucket and each lady drew a name to be with for the night. As soon as my wife drew the name the guy whisked her off upstairs and it was almost four hours before she returned. When she finally did return she did not have her panties on and her hair and clothes were totally disheveled. She also had cum on her face and in her pussy. Once back at home she also told me the guy had fucked her in the ass and it was a total surprise.

While we had fun, we also got in over our heads and after several months gave it a try at another party. This time it was a backyard pool party with seven other couples. It was all very laid back for the afternoon, playing water volleyball and drinking while everyone was naked. Then we all went into the house and we were told by attending we gave full consent for anything and everything. It was basically what my wife says was a "pileup." All eight couples are on one king bed. I thought it was great but my wife was not into it at all.

After that party, we devised a plan an exit strategy. I would set my phone to ring 20 minutes after we arrived and leave it in my pants pocket since most parties were nude. I would answer and act like it was one of our kids needing us home if we were uncomfortable and if we were both having a good time, I would say it was a spammer. We did leave many parties with this tactic.

As we say, we have been to many house parties and some rock and others suck. Always leave yourselves a back door exit strategy.

At one party we attended we were the only couple along with seven younger black men. My wife loved the attention and compliments so when the phone rang, I remarked that "here let me let you talk to your mom." and handed her my phone. Although it was not a real call, she had the decision in her lap and could have easily cut out if she was uncomfortable. She replied, "We will be back home tomorrow." My wife still says that party was one of her favorite. While she fucked all the guys, they all made her feel special and hot.

We host three to four house parties each year at our house, and they also range from Mild to Wild based upon those who attend.

We have been to a few swing parties, no singles allowed. At each party we were given a word that we could use to say "no/stop". Often the word was a fruit. Like "Apple". It just meant, thanks but please stop. So my wife could allow some guys to feel her up and then say stop...or just kiss. She calls the shots. Works very well for us. And to make sure that only genuine couples come, they ask us to show both our driver's licenses at the door. That way no one can sneak in a whore, or even a girlfriend. Works for us.